诺顿Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第六集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探肖战  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第三季第六集

《马斯顿庄园的悲剧》

该死的鸟!

Damn pests.

杰克!

Jack?

我在这亲爱的我在这

I'm here,darling, I'm here.

没事苏珊

It's all right,Susan.

我只是绊倒了

I just stumbled,that's all.

你不应该出来的

You shouldn'tbe outhere.

你知道伯纳德医生怎么说的

You knowwhat Dr.Bernard said.

你才做了手术不久. . .

So soon after the operation.

是的我知道伯纳德医生怎么说的

Yes, l know what Dr.Bernard said--

待在室内好好休息stay inside,get plenty of sleep.

这可能对乌龟来说是好建议苏珊

Well,that may be good advice for a tortoise,Susan. .但不是.. .but not for--

噢!

Oh,

该死胃溃疡!damn this infernal ulcer.

亲爱的你还很虚弱

Darling,you're still weak.

你的身体会恢复的但需要时间

It'll mend itself. Itjusttakes time.

你要学会耐心点

You've just got to learn to be patient.

怎么了?

What is it?

苏珊?

Susan?

又出现在那里了

It's up there again.

那张脸.. .

That face!

你听到了吧杰克

You heard it that time, Jack.

别告诉我你没听到

Don'ttell meyou didn'thear it.

那疯狂又恐怖的笑声

That mad,horrible cackling.

她就在那里

She was up there--

就在那里像以前一样up there like before!

大笑.. .

Laughing!

嗯就这是这里了他叫什么来着?

Well,this is it.What was his name again?

诺顿!塞缪尔·詹姆士·诺顿!

Naughton--Samuel James Naughton.

欢迎来到我的旅店

Welcome to my hotel.

这是我生命中最伟大的一天!

This is the greatest day of my life.

请让我帮你拿包

Let me take your bags.

谢谢你诺顿先生

Thank you,M.Naughton.

我们今早收到了你的信

We received your letter this morning,

如你所见我们马上就过来了and as you see,we came straight here.

我已经为你们准备了最好的两间房♥先生们

I've got two of my best rooms all ready and waiting for you,gentlemen.谢谢诺顿先生你在信中说

Thank you,Mr.Naughton.Now, in your letter you stated that

有三个农民中毒了three farm workers have been poisoned,

医生的注射器不见了the syringe of the doctor has gone missing,

只有我赫尔克里·波洛

and that it is only I,Hercule Poirot,

能解开这个谜团who can solve the mystery.

是的先生但我们还有很多时间

That's right,sir--but there's plenty of time.

不如先喝壶好茶?

How about a nice pot of tea first?

噢太好了

Oh,that's very kind.

你们不提供三明治是吗?

You don't do sandwiches atall,do you?

诺顿先生!

M.Naughton,

有谋杀案发生就没有时间浪费in a matter of murder,there is never the time to lose.请告诉我案子的详情

The facts of this case, if you pIease?

好的先生都在这里了

Right you are,sir-- it's aII here.

前面的200页

The first 200 pages anyway.

“干草棚之针”

"The Needle in the Haystack,

“克拉丽莎·诺顿的新谋杀案之谜”

A new murder mystery by Clarissa Naughton."

我用了女人的名字

I use awoman's name.

好像有助于提高销量

Seems to help them sell better.

这个案子的情节很出色

It's a corker of aplot,

只是我在结尾上遇到了点小问题only I've got myself into a bit of a stew with the ending.所以我想我给他写封信

So I thought, I'll drop him a line.

也许他会过来帮我解开谜团

Perhaps he'll come and sort it out for me.

所以我对我妻子说“反正只要开口而已”

So I said to my wife,you can but ask.

出人意料你就来了!

And blow me down,here you are.

我在信中没说这是书里的故事吗?

I did mention it was a book in the letter.

噢黑斯廷斯!啊我的天啊!

Oh,Hastings.Mon Dieu!

125英里啊黑斯廷斯!

125 miles,Hastings,

我们居然白来了!we come on awiId gooseberry hunt.

现在我们还错过了最后一班火车明早才能走

And now we have missed our last train and we cannot leave until the morning.啊天啊!

Just. . .sacre!

高兴点波洛!

Cheer up,Poirot.

有很多事可以做的. . .

Plenty of things to do to while away the--

嘿那个看起来很有趣嘛l say!That looks like fun.

来吧波洛

Come on,Poirot.

当地杀人犯的死亡面具

Genuine death masks of IocaI murderers.

嘿这个很有趣嘛

I say,this is interesting.

很明显他们是在给凶手行刑后

Apparently,they got them by taking actual wax impressions

从他们脸上获得的蜡模of the killers' faces after their execution.

很生动嘛嗯?

Pretty grisly stuff,eh?

我对此很好奇黑斯廷斯

Well, I find it most curious,Hastings--

英国人居然对研究美化过的稻草人这么感兴趣this English passion for perusing a collection of the glorified scarecrows.我现在还没看到任何真正相像的地方

So far, I have not seen one likeness that is truly accurate.

黑斯廷斯?

Hastings.

抱歉先生我们要关门了

I'm sorry,sir,we're just cIosing,

你们必须得离开了

I'll have to ask you to leave.

要过来看吗黑斯廷斯?

Are you coming,Hastings?

恐怕关门时间到了

Locking up time, I'm afraid.

-是的但.. . -这边走先生们

-Yes,but-This way,please,sir.

先生?

Sir?

蜡像总是没有真人那么逼真不是吗?

Never quite as realistic in the fIesh,somehow,are they?这里疼吗?

Any pain there?

不疼

No.

我想没什么严重的损伤

Well, I don't think there's any serious damage,

但是看在上帝的份上小心点乔纳森but for goodness sake,be more careful, Jonathan!你知道胃溃疡会导致穿孔的

You know,these things can perforate.

这不仅仅是饮食的问题

And it's notjust a question of diet.

任何压力和劳累都是严令禁止的

Any stress or exertion is strictly taboo.

术后糜烂常会导致严重的. . .

Instances of post-operative erosion can--

好了谢谢你杰弗里别说教了

All right,thank you,Geoffrey,here endeth the lesson.嘿何不跟我们一起吃晚餐呢?

Now,why don'tyoujoin us for dinner?

好啊

Ah!

需要在餐厅预定一张桌子吗?

Will you be wanting a table in the restaurant at all?我们九点就不供应餐点了

We do stop serving at 9:00.

谢了

Thanks.

我是来看朊友的

I'm actually here to see some friends.

我今晚会和他们共进晚餐

I'll be dining with them tonight,

在马斯顿庄园up at Marsdon Manor.

噢是的我知道先生

Oh,yes, I know it,sir.

嗯祝你今晚过得愉快

Well,have a good evening.

波洛先生

Ah,Mr.Poirot!

你解开谜团了吗?我的书里“是谁干的?”

You worked it all out now,my whodunit?

没有诺顿先生

No,Mr.Naughton,

我根本没想你的"是谁干的?"

I did not give another thought to your whodunit.

赫尔克里·波洛的大脑像是调过的汽车引擎!

The brain of Hercule Poirot is like a finely tuned engine of a motorcar.不是用便宜的低务燃料就能发动的!

It does not run on the cheap, low-grade fuel.

别担心给你一点床头读物

Notto worry.Give you somethingto read in bed.

我去帮你拿钥匙

I'll just getyour keys for you.

波洛有人刚从非洲回来吗?

Oh,someone just back from Africa?

是肯尼亚确切说

Kenya,actually.

是给某人的小礼物

Just a small present for someone.

恕我失陪了

If you'll excuse me.

先生

Monsieur.

谢谢

Ah,thank you.

我在一个市场找到的做得很好l picked it up in one of the markets. It was rather well done.

艺术家会欣赏的

Something another artist would appreciate.

其实人们认为这是一种护身符

And it's actually supposed to be some sort of talisman.你知道的死者的亡灱那些鬼话.. .

You know,evil spirits of the departed,all that hokum.抱歉我说错什么了吗?l'm sorry,have I said something?

安德鲁

Oh,Andrew

你没见过我的医生杰弗里·伯纳德吧

I don't think you've met Geoffrey Bernard,my medic.这是布莱克上尉

And this is Captain Black,

家族里的老朊友刚从东非回来an oId famiIy friend, just over from East Africa.噢是吗你们在哪儿驻扎?

Oh,really?Where were you stationed?

肯尼亚靠近维多利亚湖ln Kenya,near Lake Victoria.

-我们能进去了吗亲爱的? -医生?

-Shall we go in,darling?-Doctor?

噢我有个堂兄在内罗比

Oh, I have a cousin in Nairobi.

【内罗比:肯尼亚首都】

我们要吃晚饭了罗林森小姐

Ah,we are just about to have dinner,Miss Rawlinson.要和我们一起吗?

Won'tyoujoin us?

呃谢谢你马尔特夫斯先生

Thank you,Mr.Maltravers.

账簿现在还是一团糟糕

The books are stiII in a bit of a mess, I'm afraid.也许你可以晚点参加晚餐

Well,perhaps you could join us Iater.

她就像是在嘲笑我

It's as though she's mocking me.

然后突然笑声停了

And then, just as suddenly, it stops.

就像一切都是我幻想的

As if I completely imagined it aII.

让我把事情理清楚

So, let me getthis clear.

你是说在花♥园♥的树里

What you're saying is,out there in the garden,

有一个死去女孩的鬼魂?there's the ghost of a dead girl,up in a tree.

故事是.. .

Well,the story is that

大约50年前

50 or so years ago,

一个十几岁的女孩在这片土地上自杀了a young,teenaged girl kiIIed herseIf here in these grounds.她被情人抛弃了或是诸如此类吧

She'd beenjilted by a lover or some such thing.

不管怎样她爬到那颗参天雪松的顶上

Anyway,she climbed to the top of that massive cedar out there,然后.. .自己跳了下来and threw herself off.

这些年来村庄里的人们. . .

And over the years,people in the village. . .

你知道迷信的观念根深蒂固

Well,you know how these superstitions take root.

按我的经验这样的事大多是自我心理暗示

In my experience of these cases,a lot of it is auto-suggestive.人们相信他们看到了超自然. . .

People believe that they've witnessed some sort of paranormaI --伯纳德医生我知道我看到了什么

Dr.Bernard, I know what I saw.

我现在要去银行稍后见

Uh, l'm just off to the bank now,then. I'll see you later.

丹弗斯今早很冷啊

Danvers.Chilly morning.

早上好先生

Morning,sir.

最后整个英国

Finally,throughout the United Kingdom,

本周三由英国政♥府♥倡导的preparations are nearing completion

国家民防训练的for the national civil defense exercise

准备工作接近了尾声called by His Majesty's government for this Wednesday.

首相鲍尔温先生. . .

The prime minister. . .

波洛睡得好吗?

Ah,Poirot.Sleep well?

跟陀螺一样黑斯廷斯!

Like a top,Hastings.

我整晚都在辗转反侧!

I am turning and spinning all of the night.

然后到了凌晨三点. . .

And then,at 3:00 in the morning,

哇陷入最绝望的境地héIà,the ultimate desperation.

诺顿先生

Ah,Mr.Naughton.

这太令人难以置信了

This really is incroyabIe.

如果有这么让人困惑的线索我认栽

There is such a tangle of the confused threads, I admit surrender.每个人都有完美的不在场证明

Everyone has the alibi that is unbreakabIe.

谁有可能犯罪呢?

Who could possibly have committed the murders?

我知道这就是难住我的地方!l know,that's what stumped me.

我这次好像把自己逼入了绝境

I seem to have backed myself into a corner this time,

找不到出来的办法and I can't get out.

噢别担心了住宿条件还好吗?

Not to worry.Was the accommodation all right?

不诺顿先生

No,Mr.Naughton.

住宿条件太差了!

The accommodation was all wrong.

鸭毛的枕头

The duck-feather pillows--

感觉就像是鸭子还在里面it feels as if the ducks are still in them.

看来布莱克上尉在这里住得也不好

Looks as if Captain Black didn't enjoy his stay much either.什么?

Comment?

昨晚预定了一个星期钱提前付清

Hostodo:$34.99/年KVM-2.5GB/25G NVMe/8TB/3个数据中心

Hostodo在九月份又发布了两款特别套餐,开设在美国拉斯维加斯、迈阿密和斯波坎机房,基于KVM架构,采用NVMe SSD高性能磁盘,最低1.5GB内存8TB月流量套餐年付34.99美元起。Hostodo是一家成立于2014年的国外VPS主机商,主打低价VPS套餐且年付为主,基于OpenVZ和KVM架构,美国三个地区机房,支持支付宝或者PayPal、加密货币等付款。下面列出这两款主机配置信息。CP...

云雀云(larkyun)低至368元/月,广州移动1Gbps带宽VDS(带100G防御),常州联通1Gbps带宽VDS

云雀云(larkyun)当前主要运作国内线路的机器,最大提供1Gbps服务器,有云服务器(VDS)、也有独立服务器,对接国内、国外的效果都是相当靠谱的。此外,还有台湾hinet线路的动态云服务器和静态云服务器。当前,larkyun对广州移动二期正在搞优惠促销!官方网站:https://larkyun.top付款方式:支付宝、微信、USDT广移二期开售8折折扣码:56NZVE0YZN (试用于常州联...

georgedatacenter:美国VPS可选洛杉矶/芝加哥/纽约/达拉斯机房,$20/年;洛杉矶独立服务器39美元/月

georgedatacenter怎么样?georgedatacenter这次其实是两个促销,一是促销一款特价洛杉矶E3-1220 V5独服,性价比其实最高;另外还促销三款特价vps,大家可以根据自己的需要入手。georgedatacenter是一家成立于2019年的美国vps商家,主营美国洛杉矶、芝加哥、达拉斯、新泽西、西雅图机房的VPS、邮件服务器和托管独立服务器业务。georgedatacen...

明星大侦探肖战为你推荐
盗版win8.1升级win10我的电脑是预装正版win8的,然后重装了盗版win8.1。现在我提取出了OEM KEY,怎么能升级到win10呢?手机浏览器哪个好手机上的浏览器哪个比较好?手动挡和自动挡哪个好手动挡车和自动挡的哪个好?浏览器哪个好用哪款浏览器好用音乐播放器哪个好音乐播放器哪个好用炒股软件哪个好网上买卖股票软件哪个好用加速器哪个好网络游戏加速器哪个好用牡丹江教育云空间登录我想知道校园云空间是用什么账号登录的?电信dns服务器地址电信宽带的DNS服务地址是多少360云盘登陆怎样登陆360我的云盘
ip查域名 美国和欧洲vps 山东vps webhostingpad 美元争夺战 私人服务器 typecho 远程登陆工具 免费静态空间 512m内存 网页背景图片 789电视 秒杀汇 免费美国空间 免费cdn 双12 根服务器 dnspod 东莞主机托管 云服务器比较 更多