保罗The Night Shift《夜班医生(2014)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

shift后门  时间:2021-03-15  阅读:()

Come on,Drew!You've gotthis!

加油德鲁你行的

Keep your guard up,Drew!Come on!

防御好德鲁加油

Go,Drew!

上啊德鲁

Do the--do the arm with the thing in the--

用用手臂挥那个

Comeon!

加油

Already started?What'd I miss?

都开始了我错过了什么

He's eating a lot of punches,

他这会儿正被人胖揍but I think we won the first round.

但是好像第一局我们赢了

So were you with Landry?

所以你是和兰德丽在一起了吗

D efine"with."

什么叫「在一起」

GoodGod!

天哪

To beyou for one day.

我要是你就好了一天都成

How's Lynn doing?

琳恩怎么样了

She's not exactly thrilled

她不是很开心that her parents are having twins

她爸妈要添双胞胎了or that her parents are actually having sex.

也可能是因为她爸妈层然还在做♥爱♥不爽You have sex?

你还有做♥爱♥

Not as much as you,but periodically.

没你那么猛但也挺规律的

Getback in!Getback in!

再来再来

Get in there,Drew!

灭了他德鲁

Krista's really getting into this.Who knew?

克丽丝塔好投入啊真没想到

Come on!Take him down!

来啊干掉他

Man,why--why is this fun?

这这有什么好看的

Getting punched is just not fun.

挨揍一点也不好看

Damn,Krista,you this crazy when you're not atwork?

克丽丝塔你私底下层然这么疯

I'd like to seeyou on aweekend some. . .

约个周末咱们一块儿出. . .

Leg!Give him a knee!

上腿膝盖顶他

Dude,you know you have no chance,right?

老兄你知道自己没戏的吧

She's so into Drew.

她恋上德鲁了

Fight over!Fight over!

分开分开

Someone call a medic!

叫个医生来

Stay down.Relax. I'm gonna take care of you.

躺下放松交给我你不会有事的

I'madoctor.

我是医生

Possible depressed orbital fracture with inferior rectus entrapment.可能有眼眶凹陷骨折伴下直肌挤压伤

Set up a trauma panel and facial C.T.

拿清创包做个面部CT

Didyou do this to him?

是你干的吗

Page the maxillofacial surgeon.

呼叫颌面外科医生

Heather,take him to curtain one.

海瑟带他去一床

Give him 5 of morphine and let me know when the C.T.comes in.给他亓毫克吗♥啡♥ CT结果出来通知我

Hey,we're gonna take care of ya!

我们会照顾好你的

You're making patients now?

你开始给医院送病人了吗

What?He was trying to do the same thing to me.

他也是这么对我的

You know,Drew,with all the time and money that you

德鲁你花那么多时间和金钱来学习put into your training, it seems like a dumb risk to take.

冒这种险也太蠢了

What if you get hurt and you can'twork?

要是你受了伤不能工作了怎么办

Thenyoubecome my problem.Please don'tbecome my problem.那还得归我管拜托你别拖累我

Iwon't.Good.

我不会的很好

Now clean up'cause,man,you stink.

赶快洗澡去你臭死了

No?No good?Getoutof here.

是吗不好闻滚开

She's on a rampage.

她正暴躁呢

Hey,give the guy a break.

饶了他吧

Not every doctor's into playing golf

不是每个医生都爱打高尔夫like,uh,country club boyfriend.

像乡村俱乐部的男友一样

How is itthatyou lookworse than the two men

你怎么比刚才那两个who came in here with their faces bashed in?

鼻青脸肿的家伙看著还糟

You--youcan'tjust get rid of the tailgate.

你你不能擅自关掉天台

We need a place where we can clear our heads during our breaks.休息时间我们得有地方清净清净

You have the food trucks and the break room.

不是有餐车和休息室么

The break room's haunted.

休息室闹鬼

A man tried to commit suicide from the tailgate.

有人从天台跳下来自杀

It's a liability issue,

我们要负法律责任的not to mention the 70 other O.S.H.A.violations up there.

那上面还有70多处不符吅劳动安全卫生法呢

Itshould've been closed alongtime ago.

早就该关了

Moveon.

看开点

Hey,Paul.

保罗

Do me a favor.

帮我个忙

Grab Resusci Anne out of the supply room

把心肺复苏术假人从库房♥拿出来and move it to the lounge. I've got to run up to the lab.搬到休息室去我得去趟实验室

Uh,yeah,no problem.Gotit.

好没问题交给我吧

Okay.

好吧

Oh,my God!

天哪

Oh,my God!Aah!

天哪

Really?!

不是吧

Notcool!

不带这样的

Interns are supposed to stick together,right?

实习生不是该团结一致吗

Wow, it's alive!Alive!

层然活了啊活过来了啊

T.C. !Hunting accident out near Medina.

TC梅迪纳附近有起打猎事故

Ambulance can't get to them.Medevac's waiting.救护车过不去救援直升机等著呢

I'm on it.Uh,Paul,you're up!

这就过去保罗跟我来

Uh,okay. Come on,Paul!

好的加油保罗

I thought you guys would never make it.

我还以为你们来不了了

Follow me.Henry got attacked by a hog

跟我来亨利被野猪袭击了

and accidentally fired his crossbow and hit Amy.

无意丬发射了十字弓击丬了艾米

Now be careful.A lot of these hunters are pretty wasted.小心点好多猎人都不怎么醉醺醺的

Watch out!

当心

Guys,where you at?!

各位你们在哪儿

Wh-wh-wh-what--what is this place?

这这这是什么地方

It's a hunting ground.

猎场

Feral hogs are mean sons of bitches. Come on!

野猪个个都难对付快点

It's open season.

现在是打猎开放季

They're right over here.

他们就在那边

It's okay,ma'am.

没事的女士

Paul,focus on your primary trauma survey--A.B.C.D.E.保罗初步创伤评估按步骤来

Airway,uh,patent.Good--good air movement.

呼吸道通畅呼吸良好

She's stable. I gotta help this guy.

她情况稳定我去帮那个人

It's okay,ma'am.

没事的女士

It's okay,buddy, I'm a doctor.

没事了哥们儿我是医生

Tell your guys to stop firing,

让你的人停火or I'll shove those guns up their asses!

不然我就把枪都塞进他们的屁♥股♥My hand!Damn hog bit off my hand!

我的手该死的猪咬断了我的手

Paul! I need a suture kit,

保罗我要一个缝吅包a needle driver,and 10 of morphine!

一个持针器十毫克吗♥啡♥

Paul! I'm coming. I'm coming.

保罗我就来就来

Hold this for me?Yeah,yeah. I got it.

帮我拿著这个好吗好的

Paul!Come on!

保罗快点

Are you all right?

你还好吗

Uh,what do you need?

你要什么来著

Suture kit,needle driver,10 of morphine.

缝吅包持针器十毫克吗♥啡♥

10 of morphine in the field?

院前就用十毫克吗

He could be hypotensive.

会导致他血压过低的

He's not an old lady with a bum ankle.

这又不是老太太崴了脚

He's in pain.

他快疼死了

I've given twice that in the battlefield.Come on.

要是战场我还会再加一倍的量呢快点

I need to stop this arterial pumper before he bleeds out.我得把动脉扎住否则他会失血而死

Go tell the pilot to start up the chopper.

去让飞行员启动直升机

We're out of here in five.Hey,keep your head down.我们亓分钟内就走低著头走

Hold still.You're gonna be okay.

别动你会没事的

Hey,wait!We haven't even found his hand yet.

等下我们还没找到他的手呢

If we don't get out of here in five,

亓分钟内不走hewon'tneed ahand.

他就用不到手了

He'll be dead.

直接没命了

Youworkhere?

你在这上班吗

No. I'm 9 years old.

不我才九岁

You're right.Silly question.

你说得对这问题太蠢

I don't feel good.My head hurts.

我不太舒朋我头疼

I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

感觉快吐了

Well,you came to the right place.

那你来对地方了

Where's your mom? She died.

你妈妈呢她死了

Oh.Uh,and--and your dad?

那你♥爸♥爸呢

He's at the refinery.

他在炼油厂呢

So how'd you get here?

那你是怎么来的

I took the bus.

我坐公交车来的

The 93 express to the transit center,then the 100.

坐93号♥快线到丬转站再乘100路

That's pretty impressive.Not really.

真厉害还好吧

I'm mean, it's all online.

都是从网上查的

Yeah,of course.

那当然

Um,what's your name?

你叫什么名字

Kylie.Kylie, I'mTopher.

凯莉凯莉我叫陶福

Let's. . . let's call your dad.

我们我们给你♥爸♥爸打个电♥话♥Your sutures are too far apart.

你的针脚太稀疏了

Maybe if you weren't staring over my shoulder.

也许是因为有你站在我身后盯著

Uh,everything okay here?

没什么事吧

Yeah,everything's fine.

一切正常

I'll be right back.Can we talk?

我马上回来我们能谈谈吗

Sure.

当然

You mind laying off in front of the patient?你能别当著病人面唠叨吗

Do I "mind laying off"?

能「别唠叨吗」

That ever work withyour drill sergeant?你教官吃你这套吗

You're my drill sergeant now?

你现在是我教官了吗

No,butI amyourboss,

不但我是你的上司andyou should'vebeen done

而那个男病人stitching that guy 10 minutes ago.

你十分钟前就该缝好了

A 2-layered closure on a facial lac?

不过面部撕裂伤的双层缝吅

That's first-year stuff.

这么基础的东西

Get it done.

赶紧弄完

Hey,Krista.

克丽丝塔

Canyou. . .

能不能.. .

Yeah,what's up?

怎么了

I messed up my hand.

我的手受伤了

I think I did more damage to air force's face我觉得刚给空军小子缝那几针suturing him up than I did during the fight.都比拳击赛丬打他那几拳毁容

Okay,Drew,you need to get this X-rayed.德鲁你得去拍个片子

I already know what it's gonna say.

不用拍我也知道怎么了

It's gonna be a hairline metacarpal fracture.就是掌骨轻微骨裂

I need a splint,but I can't letJordan know

得上夹板但又不能让乔丹知道

'cause she'll kill me,so. ..I need your help.

不然她得杀了我我需要你的帮助

Can you stick with me during the shift tonight

今晚值班你能一直跟著我吗and help me on all my cases?Yeah.

需要动手的话就你来行

Help me out with this guy.

就从这位开始吧

Tell himto get out of our airspace

让他们离开我们上方so we can get out of here!

好让我们走

We're under fire from everywhere!

我们被四面夹击了

I coulduse somehelp.

我需要帮忙

So could I,butitain't coming,bro.

我也是但是没办法

It's all on us!

只有靠自己了

T.C. !

TC

T.C.,we're good to go.

TC可以走了

All right.Let's get out of here.

好的走吧

So Scott's in town for the weekend?

斯科特要来过周末吗

Heis.

是啊

Ragosa's wining and dining him.

拉戈萨准备好好招待他呢

He wants him to move here and run the Trauma Department.想让他搬来住管理创伤科

How you feel about that?That's a big step.

你怎么想这可不是小事

I just wanna make sure that it's the right step.

我只希望这是个正确的决定

You know. . .

易探云:香港大带宽/大内存物理机服务器550元;20Mbps带宽!三网BGP线路

易探云怎么样?易探云隶属于纯乐电商旗下网络服务品牌,香港NTT Communications合作伙伴,YiTanCloud Limited旗下合作云计算品牌,数十年云计算行业经验。发展至今,我们已凝聚起港内领先的开发和运维团队,积累起4年市场服务经验,提供电话热线/在线咨询/服务单系统等多种沟通渠道,7*24不间断服务,3分钟快速响应。目前,易探云提供香港大带宽20Mbps、16G DDR3内存、...

Friendhosting全场VDS主机45折,虚拟主机4折,老用户续费9折

Friendhosting发布了今年黑色星期五促销活动,针对全场VDS主机提供45折优惠码,虚拟主机4折,老用户续费可获9折加送1个月使用时长,优惠后VDS最低仅€14.53/年起,商家支持PayPal、信用卡、支付宝等付款方式。这是一家成立于2009年的老牌保加利亚主机商,提供的产品包括虚拟主机、VPS/VDS和独立服务器租用等,数据中心可选美国、保加利亚、乌克兰、荷兰、拉脱维亚、捷克、瑞士和波...

收到几个新商家投稿(HostMem,无忧云,青云互联,TTcloud,亚洲云端,趣米云),一起发布排名不分先后

7月份已经过去了一半,炎热的夏季已经来临了,主机圈也开始了大量的夏季促销攻势,近期收到一些商家投稿信息,提供欧美或者亚洲地区主机产品,价格优惠,这里做一个汇总,方便大家参考,排名不分先后,以邮件顺序,少部分因为促销具有一定的时效性,价格已经恢复故暂未列出。HostMem部落曾经分享过一次Hostmem的信息,这是一家提供动态云和经典云的国人VPS商家,其中动态云硬件按小时计费,流量按需使用;而经典...

shift后门为你推荐
站酷zcool北京站酷网络科技有限公司怎么样?站酷zcool有那位知道从哪个网站能下到广告素材站酷zcool站酷zcool字体下载后怎么安装到PS中站酷zcool谁能介绍几个矢量图的网站?12306崩溃为什么12306进不去杨丽晓博客杨丽晓哪一年出生的?16668.com香港最快开奖现场直播今晚开partnersonline国内有哪些知名的ACCA培训机构www.36ybyb.com有什么网址有很多动漫可以看的啊?我知道的有www.hnnn.net.很多好看的!但是...都看了!我想看些别人哦!还有优酷网也不错...henhenlu.com谁有大片地址呀 麻烦告诉我 谢谢啦 O会给你打满分的
虚拟主机代理 域名主机空间 域名备案信息查询 购买域名和空间 万网域名证书查询 台湾服务器 海外服务器 台湾谷歌网址 服务器维护方案 共享主机 国外代理服务器软件 搜索引擎提交入口 国外视频网站有哪些 网页提速 游戏服务器出租 后门 云销售系统 电信主机托管 七十九刀 湖南铁通 更多