这是The Night Shift《夜班医生(2014)》第三季第十集完整中英文对照剧本

shift后门  时间:2021-03-15  阅读:()

BGM:Child by Washa

BGM:Will YouWaitfor Me by The DunwellsBGM: Just Breathe by Pearl Jam

卡拉翰医生见到你真高兴

Dr.Callahan! It's good to see you.

我也是班尼特这是保罗·卡明斯

You,too,Bennett.Meet Paul Cummings.

伤者在这儿

Victim's over here.

让开借过

Out of the way!Hey,coming through!

什么情况

What do we got?

贾伦·道森17岁风把起重机刮翻了

Jalen Dawson,17.Wind knocked the crane over,击中他的头部又翻倒压住了他的腿

Hithim on his head,rolled over onto his leg.没能打通他妈妈的手♥机♥

No luck reachinghis mom on her cell.

巡逻队正在往他们家赶

State patrol's heading to their house now.

瞳孔放大对光无反应

Pupils are fixed and dilated.

别用气囊了

Stop bagging.

TC没有角膜反射

T.C.,no corneal reflex.

情况不妙吗

Is that bad?

这是克莱顿·蒂蒙斯采石场是他的

This is Clayton Timmons.He owns the quarry.这是卡拉翰医生和卡明斯医生

This is Dr.Callahan and Dr.Cummings.

头部这一击看起来太严重了

The blow to his head looks like itwas too severe.抱歉他脑死亡了

I'm sorry,but he's brain-dead.

挺不过来了

He's notgonna make it.

就这样吗

That's it?

你们总得做点什么吧他还只是个孩子

You have to do something.He's just a kid.

我明白这消息猛一听很难接受

I-I-I understand that this is hard to hear,all right?

但他受到了完全无法恢复的脑功能损伤

But he suffered total and irreversible loss of brain function.我们现在能做的就是在他过世前

All we could do right now is make him as comfortable as possible让他尽可能好受一些before he passes,okay?

再次表示遗憾

I'm sorry,again.

他还剩一个小时也许更短

It's gonna be an hour,maybe less.

他两周后就要去上杜克大学了太可惜了

He was leaving for Duke in two weeks.Damn shame.

TC他年轻健康重要器官完好无损

T.C.,he's young and healthy,major organs intact.

可以做捐献者

Hecouldbeadonor.

-对吧也许布丽安娜能用得上-对

-Right,maybe--maybe Brianna. -Yeah.

她不行其他人也可以

And if not her,then somebody else.

好布丽安娜坐好

Okay,Brianna.There you go.

现在你不用整天都卧在那张床上了

Now you don't have to be stuck in that bed all day.

谢谢它能一直往后放吗

Thanks.Does it go back all the way?

当然可以

Of courseitdoes.

上下调节我也说不清按下按钮

Up,down-- I don't know.Press the buttons.

就是这样

There you go.

看看这个

Look at that.

这不是很像过山车

It's not quite like a roller coaster,

但现在来说够用了

But itwill do for now.

还有好消息要给你说呢

I gotmore good news foryou.

你在肺移植名单上的位置前提了

You got bumped up on the lung transplant list,

这下你就是前五名了so you are in the top five.

这只是意味着我的肺越来越糟了

That just means my lungs are getting worse.

我很快就要靠呼吸机了对吗

I'm gonna have to go on a ventilator soon,right?

我们能搞定的好吗

We'll figure it out,okay?

听着过去三周你已经有八个潜在捐献者了

Listen,you've had eight potential donors in the past three weeks.这是很有希望的

That's promising.

然而没有一个能匹配的

And none of them matched.

不能匹配是因为你. . .

And the reason they didn't match was because you--

因为不但要血型匹配

Because I have to match not only the blood type,

还要匹配六个表面抗原but six surface antigens.

必须能完美匹配

It has to be perfect or

不然就要给其他完美匹配的人用了they'll go to someone else who is perfect. . .

那个人永远都不是我which is never me.

有时候太聪明也不是好事你知道吧

You're too smart for your own good sometimes.You know that?你没问题的

You gotthis.

T什么情况

Hey.Tee,what's going on?

我这儿有一个脑死亡患者

I'm on scene with a brain-dead trauma victim--

身体健康该上大学的孩子healthy,young college kid.

他家人现在还没同意捐献他的器官

Look,his family hasn't okayed him as a donor yet,

但保罗正在采血好测试匹配度but Paul is drawingblood to check for a match.

真的吗你们要把他带到这儿吗

Really?So you're bringing him in here?

还不行

Well,notyet.

他被压在一台采石场的起重机下面

He's pinned under a crane at a quarry.

但我们会拜托警♥察♥把血样送给你的

Butwe're gonna send the blood over to you with a trooper.

德鲁别抱太大希望

Drew,don'tgetyour hopes up.

不一定能成功

It's alongshot.

我没抱太大希望

They aren't.

谢了

Thanks.

这么说不是传闻了

So, itwasn't a rumor.

医院真的要卖♥♥给霍巴特保险公♥司♥吗The hospital is really getting sold to Hobart Insurance?

不一定他们价钱出的太低了

Not necessarily.They made a low-ball offer.

霍巴特公♥司♥冷漠无情

Hobart's ruthless.

他们买♥♥了我表哥奇伦在塔尔萨的医院

They bought my cousin Cherion's hospital in Tulsa.

炒了医院员工

They gutted the staff

然后把急诊室变成了一个整形中心and turned the ER into a plastic surgery center.

我们完了

We're screwed.

如果能让县里来接管就还有希望

Not if we can get the county to take us over.

我们理由很充分这是社区里唯一一家急诊

We have a great argument--only ER for this community.

我在精简预算

I'm banging on budgets

把财务做漂亮保住我们的饭碗to make the numbers work and save our jobs.谢了陶福我不会报太大希望的

Thanks,Toph. I'm not holding my breath.

好让他下周和骨科对接一下

All right, let's get him set up with ortho next week.-好没问题-乔丹

-Yeah,you got it. -Hey, Jordan.

你呼我去看的那个胆结石患者在哪

Where's the gallstone patientyou paged me about?创伤三室

Trauma 3.

我调了班把周六空出来了

Hey,uh, I switched and got Saturday off.

去吃早午餐怎么样

I was thinking brunch.

我不行啊乔斯

Uh. . .can't, Jos.

我要给顾客训练一整一整天呢

Uh, I'm training clients all --all day.

要. . .要不周日

May--maybe Sunday?

好行

Yeah.Okay.

干嘛

What?

那个语气跟我应付

That tone is the same tone

不感兴趣的约会对象时一模一样that I use on dates when I'm not interested.

搁以前我约炮没问题

I-I was good with Netflix and chill,

但现在计划满天飞又是早午餐又是but now it's all plans and brunch and. . .

那就跟她实话实说做个了断

Then be honest with her,okay?End it.

别浪费人家姑娘的时间

Don't waste the woman's time.

没那么简单好吗

It's not that simple,okay?

那在工作场合我们的关系就僵了

There's gonna be fallout in the workplace

你懂的吧if you know what I mean.

我知道你懂的

And I know that you do.

真刻薄

That was mean!

他们是不是打算这一路都无视我

.. .They just gonna ignore me every step of the way,huh?!

-我说了我不想来这里-我跟你解释了

- I told you I do notwantto come here! -And I explained to you---等等怎么了-先生

-Hold on.Whatis goingon?-Sir!

18岁透析前发现造瘘栓塞

18-year-old sent from dialysis with a clotted fistula.

他爸想把他送到别的什么地方

Dad wanted to go somewhere else.

不不是别的什么地方是别的仸何地方

No,no,no!Not somewhere else,anywhere else!

就是你们的克莱门斯医生撞他的

Your Dr.Clemmens is the one who hithim!

马丁先生马利克我是亚历山大医生

Mr.Martin,Malik,my name is Dr.Alexand--

他知道你是谁

He knows who you are,all right?!

我也知道

And so do I.

他是瘫痪了他不蠢

He's paralyzed.He's not stupid.

马利克

Malik?

见鬼不

Hell --hell no!No!

这个混♥蛋♥不能靠近我儿子

That bastard doesn't go anywhere near my son!

马利克的造瘘栓塞了

Okay,Malik's fistula is clotted.

他错过了透析

He missed dialysis.

那我需要放置临时导管

Well,then I need to put in a temporary catheter.

不除了他谁都行

No,no!Anybody but him!

马丁先生抱歉但现在只有我一个外科医生

Mr.Martin, I'm sorry,but I'm the only surgeon here right now.克莱门斯医生说得对

Dr.Clemmens is right.

如果不透析他的血钾浓度就会上升

Without dialysis,his potassium levels will climb

这样心脏会停跳的and his heart could stop.

把他送去创伤二室

Let's get him to Trauma 2.

好吧但她也得在场

Fine.But she goes in there,too.

我叫乔丹如你所愿

The name is Jordan,and whatever you want.

我们会跟你保持联♥系♥的

Okay,we'll keep you updated on our end.

移植小组在路上了

Okay,transplant team is mobilizing now.

希望他妈妈快点到

Let's hope the mom gets here soon.

他的血压在降血样给你

Yeah,his blood pressure's dropping,and here's the blood.好

Okay.

尽快把它送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院

Get this to Dr.Drew Alister,

德鲁·阿利斯特医生那里

San Antonio Memorial ASAP!

他等着

He's expecting it.

救命来人救命

Help!Somebody help!

-救命来人-别理他

-Help,somebody! - Ignore it.

只是路那头拖车公园里的讨嫌小孩

Just the punk-ass kids from the trailer park up the road,总是恶作剧always playing pranks.

我们在矿坑那里练跳车

We were doingjumps by the pit,

-罗比掉到坑里去了-不他. . .

-then Robbie fell in a sinkhole! -No,he--

拜托快点

Please!Come on!

救命迈尔斯救我

Help!Miles,help me!

我出不来

I can't get out!

坚持住兄弟

Hold on,buddy!

救命我要沉下去了救命

Help! I'm sinking!Help!

-拜托-坚持住坚持住

-Please! -Holdon,holdon!

快点

Hurry!

坚持住罗比我们来了我们会把你弄出来

Hang on,Robbie!We gotyou.We're gonna getyou out.坚持住罗比坚持住我来了

Holdon,Robbie!Holdon,holdon. I gotyou.

蒂蒙斯去叫班尼特

Timmons,get Bennett!

-我够不着-坚持住

- I can'treach it! -Hold on.

抓住管子坚持住

Grab the hose!Hold on!

帮手来了

Help is almosthere!

我们会把你救出去的

We're gonna getyou out of here,okay?

坚持住兄弟

Hold on,buddy.

我们有梯子医生你抓住就行

We got a ladder,doc! Just try to pull yourself up.用这个

Here!Use these!

切成两半让他用管子呼吸

Cut it in half.Have him breathe through it.

去拿绳子

Go get a rope!

-抓住它-用管子呼吸

-Grab it! -Use the hose to breathe!

TC他在往下滑

T.C.,he's going under!

-我来了罗比-坚持住

- I'm coming,Robbie! -Hold on!

绳子

Rope!

TC继续拉

T.C.,keep pulling.

我看见他了他上来了

I see him.He's comingup,

TC继续拉继续拉

T.C.keep pulling.Keep pulling.

他上来了

You gothim!

Pull!

-加油-快点

-Let's go! -Okay,Come on!

他呼吸困难没有意识了

His breathing's getting labored.He's lost consciousness!

-我们要马上把他送出去-我们走

-We got to get him out of here now! -Let's go!

我们走加油罗比坚持住

Here we go.Come on,robbie.Stay with me!

你要是敢把我弄成混♥蛋♥

Don'tyou dare try and make me the asshole

把自己变成英雄andyou're his savior.

-这不行-别忘了是谁害马利克坐上轮椅

-This is not good. -Now don't forgetwho put Malik in that chair.我记得从来没忘过

Oh, I remember,every single day.

但我也救了马利克的命如果你允许

But I also saved Malik's life,and if you would let me,

我会让他过得更好

I could make his life better now.

更好

Better?Yeah?

阿里云金秋上云季,云服务器秒杀2C2G5M年付60元起

阿里云(aliyun)在这个月又推出了一个金秋上云季活动,到9月30日前,每天两场秒杀活动,包括轻量应用服务器、云服务器、云数据库、短信包、存储包、CDN流量包等等产品,其中Aliyun轻量云服务器最低60元/年起,还可以99元续费3次!活动针对新用户和没有购买过他们的产品的老用户均可参与,每人限购1件。关于阿里云不用多说了,国内首屈一指的云服务器商家,无论建站还是学习都是相当靠谱的。活动地址:h...

HostKvm新上联通CUVIP线路VPS,八折优惠后1G内存套餐$5.2/月起

最近上洛杉矶机房联通CUVIP线路主机的商家越来越多了,HostKvm也发来了新节点上线的邮件,适用全场8折优惠码,基于KVM架构,优惠后最低月付5.2美元起。HostKvm是一家成立于2013年的国人主机商,提供基于KVM架构的VPS主机,可选数据中心包括日本、新加坡、韩国、美国、中国香港等多个地区机房,君选择国内直连或优化线路,延迟较低,适合建站或者远程办公等。以洛杉矶CUVIP线路主机为例,...

knownhost西雅图/亚特兰大/阿姆斯特丹$5/月,2个IP1G内存/1核/20gSSD/1T流量

美国知名管理型主机公司,2006年运作至今,虚拟主机、VPS、云服务器、独立服务器等业务全部采用“managed”,也就是人工参与度高,很多事情都可以人工帮你处理,不过一直以来价格也贵。也不知道knownhost什么时候开始运作无管理型业务的,估计是为了扩展市场吧,反正是出来较长时间了。闲来无事,那就给大家介绍下“unmanaged VPS”,也就是无管理型VPS,低至5美元/月,基于KVM虚拟,...

shift后门为你推荐
敬汉卿姓名被抢注如果有一定影响力的笔名,被某个产品抢注,能否起诉告其侵权?原代码什么叫源代码,源代码有什么作用www.522av.com在白虎网站bhwz.com看电影要安装什么播放器?mole.61.com谁知道摩尔庄园的网址啊www.se222se.com原来的www站到底222eee怎么了莫非不是不能222eee在收视com了,/?求解www.hyyan.comdota屠夫怎么玩?从初期到后期的装备是什么?www.zhiboba.com上什么网看哪个电视台直播NBAwww.ijinshan.com桌面上多了一个IE图标,打开后就链接到009dh.com这个网站,这个图标怎么删掉啊?19ise.com欲火难耐看什么电影 19部性感至极的佳片www.bbbb.com二级域名怎么申请?看URL怎么分辨出二级域名、三级域名
安徽双线服务器租用 德国vps 西部数码vps 大硬盘 最好的空间 韩国名字大全 hostloc 国外代理服务器地址 1美金 爱奇艺会员免费试用 香港亚马逊 iki 申请免费空间 宿迁服务器 免备案cdn加速 服务器防御 博客域名 winserver2008 ping值 asp简介 更多