这是The Night Shift《夜班医生(2014)》第四季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

shift后门  时间:2021-03-15  阅读:()

陶福之角

弄这牌子的主意不错

The plaque was a great idea.

陶福永远的指挥站观察着一切

Always Topher's command post, looking out. . .

我觉得这是让他永远被人铭记的好办法

You know, I figured it was a good way to keep his memory going.对新人或病患问起

Yeah,new people or patients ask,

「陶福之角是什么」 我们就说

"What's this'Topher's Corner'?"And we can say,

「听我给你讲讲陶福的事迹」

"Let me tell you a little something about Topher."

一个月了我有时还是忘了他已经离开了

Been a month,and I still sometimes forget he's gone.

就像我以为看到他了其实没有

It's like I think I see him,but I don't.

-对我想这会持续一段时间-是啊

-Yeah. I don't think that goes away for a while. -No.

拜托你会把这弄脏的

Come on,that'll leave a stain there.

注意点别放在这里

Watch where you're putting that.

别放在陶福之角上开什么玩笑

Not on Topher's Corner.Are you kiddingme?

放心啦我没有放这上面

Relax. I wasn't putting it on there.

我不会这么对陶福的得了吧肯尼

I wouldn't do thatto Topher.Back off,Kenny.

我才不信你你是个懒鬼

Well, I wouldn'tput itpastyou.You are a slob.

她的餐碟在水池里都干得结壳了

You should see her crusty dishes in the sink,man.

-太不可思议了-我吗

- It's ridiculous. -Me?

-就是你-偶尔用一下礼貌冲水键会死吗你

-Yeah,you. -Would a courtesy flush kill you now and then?我可要被那味道臭死了

'Cause it's killing me.

不不不别互相揭短了吧

No,no,no.We're not doing this,okay?

你俩的室友之战还是回家开战吧

Leave your roommate wars at home,both of you.

陶福看到你俩吵成这样会怎么说啊

What would Topher say if he saw you fighting like this?Hmm?

「你能把薯条吃完吗」

"You gonna finish those chips?"

对还有「我家里还有孩子呢

Yeah,that and, "Yo, I-I have kids at home.

我不想在这听这些废话

I don't need to hear this garbage here.

继续干活去」

Getbackto work."

没错继续干活吧

Exactly.So get back to work.

一床

Curtain 1.

艾蓬先生我是瑞瓦拉医生

Mr.Apone, I'm Dr.Rivera.

我将负责你的退伍军人医疗预约

I'll be handlingyour V.A.appointment.

安妮我还以为你在戒毒所

Annie?I thought you were in rehab.

你好香农我也很高兴见到你

Hi,Shannon. It's nice to see you,too.

麻烦叫斯科特过来

Can you get Scott,please?

抱歉我们没早点赶到

Sorry we didn't get here sooner,

因为大风导致直升机无法起飞butthe winds grounded the chopper.

什么情况

What do we got?

油田工人关闭了一处井口引起了爆♥炸♥

Oil field workers switching out a wellhead sparked an explosion.莎拉

Hey,Sara.

54岁左手完全被截断

54-year-old with complete left hand amputation status

-已经止血了-好有其他伤吗

-post tourniquet. -Okay.Any other injuries?

除了面部撕裂伤无其他创伤

No trauma other than a facial lac,

但注射十毫克吗♥啡♥后出现了腹痛和呕吐but he did develop abdominal pain and vomited after 10 of morphine.他说之前从没用过麻♥醉♥药♥

Said he never had opiates before.

-生命体征-心动过速120血压稳定

-Vitals?-Tachy in the 120s,BP's stable.

好再输一升医院见

All right.Hang another liter.We'll see you at the hospital.

这边

This way.

这种情况你见了很多

Do you do these alot?

对他们不能移♥动♥病患时就打给我们

Yeah.When they can't move the patient,they call us.

-他在上面叫崔维斯-又来一个

-He's up there.Name's Travis. -Wow.This is a new one.

上吧医生

Thereyou go,Doc.

崔维斯我是亚历山大医生这是迪亚斯医生

Travis,my name is Dr.Alexander.This is Dr.Diaz.

我们会把你从这弄下去可以吗

We're gonna get down from here.How's that sound?

可以

It sounds good.

你把他带这来了带来找我

And you brought him here?To me?

我知道很烦人但这是退伍军人管理处的决定

I know this is upsetting,but this is the V.A.now.

他没得选

He didn'thave a choice.

他等着看心外科医生等了几个月了

He's been waiting months to see a cardiac surgeon.

我们能不能过来

Look,canwejust--Come on.

我也不想来这

Look, I don'twantto be here.

我知道大家还觉得我是个偷麻♥醉♥药♥的瘾君子I know everyone still sees me as a narcotics-stealing addict.

但你得相信我来这是因为事态很严重

Butyou have to believe I came because this is important.

重回戒毒所对艾伦来说真的很难

Being back in rehab has been really hard for Alan.

我想支持他但我来这是为了你俩

And I wantto support him.But I'm here for both of you.准备创伤一室危重病患入院

Prep Trauma 1.Critical patient in-house.

我知道这很为难但只用去看看他

I know it isn't easy,butjust see him.

你不必提你的过去当他的医生就行

You don'thave to talk aboutyour past. Justbe his doctor.不行抱歉

I can't. I'm sorry.

这事我没法负责但我保证

I can't be the lead on this,but he will still get

他会得到五星级的治疗his five-star treatment, I promise you.

-斯科特-保罗交给你了

-Scott. . . -Paul,you're up.

好我会

Uh,right. I will. . .

-给艾伦·艾蓬做超声心动图明白-谢谢

-get an echo on Alan Apone.Got it. -Thank you.

李·哈里斯手腕和腹部疼痛加剧

Lee Harris. Increased pain in the wrist and abdomen.

油田道路颠簸

Bumpy ride in the oil field.

哈里斯先生我是负责手术的克莱门斯医生

Mr.Harris, I'm Dr.Clemmens with surgery.

这位是阿利斯特医生

This here is Dr.Alister.

-好送他去创伤一室-好接下来交给我们

-All right,he's going to Trauma 1. -Okay.We got it from here.进球真棒

Oh,goal!Yeah!

谁是珍妮特

Who's Janet?

国际约炮电♥话♥吗

International booty call?

抱歉抱歉

Sorry.Sorry.

是你朊友陶福的妻子吧

Yeah, it's your friend Topher's wife.

不寡妇了

No,widow.

他让我做他的遗嘱执行人

He made me executor of his will.

我一直觉得他会先做我遗嘱的执行人呢

I always figured he'd be executor of mine first.他肯定也这么想

I know he did,too.

她需要你回去吗

Does sheneedyouto comeback?

不她还没准备好见我

No.She's not ready to see me yet.

对她来说还有些难以接受

Still too hard for her.

那对你来说呢

What aboutwhen you see her?

-该走了女士们-我们随时能走

- It's time to go, ladies. -Ready when you are.不过我不是女士

Still. . .not a lady.

我记住了公主殿下

I'll keep that in mind,Princess.

打疫苗的好日子不是吗

Beautiful day for immunizations,don't you think?不知道你怎么样我可不是

I don'tknow aboutyou,but I'm not here

来这里管维生素和疫苗的for vitamins and vaccines.

我们得不到那些补给

We don't have supplies for that.

我车上偷偷带了点

I might've slipped some into the Humvee.

就因为别人跟你说不行

Just'cause people tell you whatto do

不代表你就要听话doesn't mean you gotta do it.

好吧

Okay.

-我们开始-好

-Let's do it. -Yeah.

好的队长情况如何

All right,Captain,where we at?

我们关闭并固定了钻井

We shut off and stabilized the pump jack.

我们准备好切割了但就是担心.. .

We're ready to cut him down,but we're afraid--

担心破坏平衡力导致他出血致死

That the counterbalance will slip and he'll bleed out.

我认为可以先把东西拔♥出♥来♥I think we can pull him off there.

我们有两个人能做到的

There's two of us.We can handle it.

-不行太危险-我不同意

-No.No, it's too dangerous. -No, I don'tthink so.

这里我说了算

Hey, I'm callingthe shots here.

他们把铁棍锯断我们稳定伤情

They're gonna cut him down,we're gonna stabilize him,然后带回手术室再取出铁棍and then they're gonna remove the post in the OR.

-好至少让我来-行了

-Okay.Well,at least let me do it. -Please.

好吧你是老大

All right,you're the boss.

崔维斯你要保持镇定

All right,Travis, I need you to stay calm.

-他们要干什么-锯断铁棍救你下来

-What are they doing?-They're going to cut you off.

-不先把我放下来吗-不能先拔♥出♥来♥-With this thing still in me?-We have to leave it in there因为它起到了止血的作用because it's stoppingthe bleeding.

慢点

Slowly.

如果手偏了他们俩都会死

If that lurches,they're both dead.

他就在这里切吗

He's gonna cut right there?!

崔维斯看着我

Hey,hey,Travis, look at me.

我会一直陪着你的好吗

I'm gonna be with you the whole time.All right?

有我呢

I've got you.

把你盖起来是为了切割安全

I'm just gonna cover you for safety.

好了吗好把手给我

Good?Here,give me your hand.

谢谢

Shukran.

他说谢谢

He says, "Thank you."

这句我懂

Yeah. I got that.

你不用看着我我当过游骑兵

You know,you don't have to babysit me. I was a Ranger.这话在国内很招女护士喜欢吧

That impress the nurses back home?

你去搜集你要的秘密情报吧我没事

Why don'tyou go getyour secret intel?I'm good here.我相信

Yeah, I'm sure you are.

救命医生

Help,Doctors!

我是卡拉翰医生

I'm Dr.Callahan.

怎么回事

What's going on?

他肚子疼一直在吐

It's his stomach.He's been puking.

救救他求你

Uh,help him.Please.

他严重脱水

He's severely dehydrated.

之前发生过这种情况吗

Has this ever happened before?

没这么严重过

Not like this.

他患了急腹症

He has a surgical abdomen,

很可能是肠旋转不良possible malrotation with the volvus.

能说人话吗

You wanna say that in English?

可以他的小肠打结即将肠死亡

Yeah,his intestine is twisted and his bowel is dying.

需要手术

He needs surgery.

TC借一步说话

T.C.,a minute.

给他点止痛药灌些流食. . .

Let's make him comfortable.Get him some fluids--

不不不必须手术

No,no,no,no.We need to open him up.

-他得马上手术-在基地没可能

-He needs to go to the OR now. -On the base?That's impossible.我也想救他真的

I want to help him. I do.

但就算送他去

But even if we could transport him,

他们也不会放他进去they'll never let him onto the base.

因为一旦开了先例明天就能来上千人

Because if they do,they'll have thousands at the gate the next day.我不能眼睁睁看一个八岁男孩这么死

I'm not gonna let an 8-year-old boy die

明明很容易就能救他who could easily be saved.Nothing is easy here.

军队让我们帮助他们是因为对军队有利

The Army lets us help these people because it helps them.我们惹麻烦他们就要阻碍我们

We screw that up,they shut us off.

以前就发生过这种事

It's happened to me before.

这样会死上百人不止一个事实如此

And then hundreds die,not just one.That's the deal.

那是你的事实我不管

It's your deal. It's notmine.

好了我会救他我们走

Okay, I got him.Here we go.

盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮用以镇痛

Dilaudid going in for pain.

我去取抗生素

Be right back with the antibiotics.

时间轴 三水52Hz

还要给手和胳膊拍片

And we're gonna need x-rays for his hand and arm.

收到

Onit.

后期 斯人

先生感觉好点了吗

Sir,you feeling a little bit better?

-一点吧-好的很好

-A little bit,yeah. -All right,good.

总监 夕橙

我得知道我的手会怎么样

I gotta know.What's gonna happen with my hand?

-保不住了是吗-我们还不知道

-Am I gonna lose it?-Well,we don't know yet.

我正在仔细观察

I'm gonna take a good look at it now.

这是怎么发生的

So how'd this happen?

井口♥爆♥♥炸♥了我跳下去把它盖住了Blast exploded the wellhead. I ducked and covered,

有个东西砸中了我and a chunk came right at me and. . .

剩下的你们都知道了

Well, I guess you know the rest.

听上去你做得没错

Sounds like you did the right thing.

在油田工作了17年总会碰到可怕的事

You don'twork oil fields 17 years without some scares.

倒从来没想过会搭上一只手

Never thought it'd take my hand,though.

-腹痛怎么样了-好多了

-How's your abdominal pain?-Better,actually.

你肯定给了我很好的药

You must've gave me some good drugs.

可以去拍片子了

Radiology's ready for you.

肯尼马上带你去拍个片子

Hey.Kenny's gonna take you for some x-rays.

如果又开始腹痛就告诉我

云基Yunbase无视CC攻击(最高500G DDoS防御),美国洛杉矶CN2-GIA高防独立服务器,

云基yunbase怎么样?云基成立于2020年,目前主要提供高防海内外独立服务器,欢迎各类追求稳定和高防优质线路的用户。业务可选:洛杉矶CN2-GIA+高防(默认500G高防)、洛杉矶CN2-GIA(默认带50Gbps防御)、香港CN2-GIA高防(双向CN2GIA专线,突发带宽支持,15G-20G DDoS防御,无视CC)。目前,美国洛杉矶CN2-GIA高防独立服务器,8核16G,最高500G ...

美国VPS 美国高防VPS 香港VPS 日本VPS 首月9元 百纵科技

百纵科技湖南百纵科技有限公司是一家具有ISP ICP 电信增值许可证的正规公司,多年不断转型探索现已颇具规模,公司成立于2009年 通过多年经营积累目前已独具一格,公司主要经营香港服务器,香港站群服务器,美国高防服务器,美国站群服务器,云服务器,母机租用托管!美国CN2云服务器,美国VPS,美国高防云主机,美国独立服务器,美国站群服务器,美国母机。美国原生IP支持大批量订货 合作 适用电商 亚马逊...

美国云服务器 1核 1G 30M 50元/季 兆赫云

【双十二】兆赫云:全场vps季付六折优惠,低至50元/季,1H/1G/30M/20G数据盘/500G流量/洛杉矶联通9929商家简介:兆赫云是一家国人商家,成立2020年,主要业务是美西洛杉矶联通9929线路VPS,提供虚拟主机、VPS和独立服务器。VPS采用KVM虚拟架构,线路优质,延迟低,稳定性强。是不是觉得黑五折扣力度不够大?还在犹豫徘徊中?这次为了提前庆祝双十二,特价推出全场季付六折优惠。...

shift后门为你推荐
蓝瘦香菇被抢注最近玩网络上流传的难受香菇是什么典故中老铁路中国有哪些正在修的铁路冯媛甑冯媛甄 康熙来了同一服务器网站同一服务器上的域名/网址无法访问haokandianyingwang谁给个好看的电影网站看看。www.e12.com.cn有什么好的高中学习网?www.gegeshe.comSHE个人资料www.javmoo.comjavimdb是什么网站为什么打不开baqizi.cc和空姐一起的日子电视剧在线观看 和空姐一起的日子全集在线观看www.99vv1.comwww.in9.com是什么网站啊?
域名城 Vultr windows主机 info域名 万网优惠券 浙江独立 蜗牛魔方 工作站服务器 服务器托管什么意思 银盘服务是什么 yundun 东莞idc 路由跟踪 下载速度测试 主机管理系统 lamp是什么意思 godaddy空间 免费主页空间 机柜尺寸 alertpay 更多