波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第六集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第三季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第二季第六集

双重罪恶

这不是很令人振奋么波罗?

Isn't itbracing,Poirot?

令人振奋黑斯廷斯?

Bracing,Hastings?

天气啊

The weather.

不这天又冷又湿

No, itis cold andwet.

知道么黑斯廷斯

Didyouknow,

地球正以每一万两千年降三度的

Hastings,that the earth is cooling at a rate of 3 degrees 速度在变冷?every twelve thousand years?

不我不知道不

No, I didn't know that,no.

Ah.

但喷泉还是很美不是吗?

Still,beautiful fountain, isn't it?

这喷泉太差劲了黑斯廷斯

It's feeble,Hastings.

以前的喷泉有活力多了

Fountains used to be more vigorous

也更有艺术性

Artistic,to o.

我不知道你今天是怎么回事波罗

I don't knowwhat's wrongwith you today,Poirot.你好像看什么都不顺眼

Nothing seems good enough for you.

我完了黑斯廷斯

I am finished,Hastings.

-完了?-是的

-Finished?-Yes.

我想我该退休了

I shall retire, I think.

但你现在风头正劲波罗!

Butyou're atthe height of your powers,Poirot!

你真是客气了黑斯廷斯

You are being kind,Hastings.

不我没有

No, I'mnot

你现在很有名气还有忠实的朊友and you've got a nice home devoted friends,

辉煌的事业.a brilliant career.

不不不朊友

No,no,no,mon ami.

我什么都不是

I am nothing.

我什么都没有

I have nothing.

波罗已经完了

Poirot is finished.

给那家伙一个便士吧小姐?

Penny for the guy,miss?

这才十月的头几天!

It's only the beginning of October!

你不想碰上季节高峰期不是吗?

You wantto avoid the seasonal rush,don'tyou?那家伙在哪?

Where's the guy,anyway?

在大门外面

Out the front.

你不信的话可以跟我们过去看看

Come andhave alookif you don'tbelieve us.

楼下的那个老杂种不让我们和他一起进来

The old basket downstairs won't let us in with the guy.-滚! -就此打住!

Go on! -Stop already!

你们快走!我要是再看到你们在这!

You clear off! If I catchyou in here again!

一没注意他们就溜进来了

As soon as you back's turned.

你让他们损失了一个便士

You did them out of a penny.

噢这是好事

Oh,a good thingtoo.

你不会愿意浪费钱鼓励他们的这种行为

You don't want to go wasting your money encouraging them.我不会的迪克先生

I shan't,Mr.Dicker.

嗯我有很多工作要做

Well, I've got a lot ofworkto do.

知道么我不知道他们的父母

You know, I don't knowwhat their parents

是怎么想的can be thinking about.

是啊确实不知道

No, indeed.

嗯我要开始工作了迪克先生

Well,duty calls,Mr.Dicker.

好的

Yes.

如果你遇到仸何麻烦可以来找我well. If you have any trouble,youjust come to me.

我很担心波罗莱蒙小姐

I'mworried about Poirot,Miss Lemon.

他说要退休

He's talking about retirement.

那是因为他五分钟没遇到有趣的案子

That's because he hasn't had an interesting case for five minutes.我进来之前肯定是拿了钥匙的

I must have had my keys to let myself in.

就这么简单么?

Is that all it is?

就是这个再就是有人说他是中年人

That and the fact someone said he was middle-aged.

问题是迪克先生一直在说话

The trouble is,Mr.Dicker kept talking.

嗯他一直就是中年人的形象

Well,he's always been middle-aged.

你看过他受洗的照片吗?

Have you seen that photograph of him at his christening?我知道

I know.

他看起来像是要在董事会上演讲似的

He looks as though he's aboutto address a board meeting.谁看起来像是要在董事会上演讲?

Who looks as if he is aboutto address a board meeting?

噢. . .呃.. .是我认识的一个人

Oh. . .er. . .This fellow I know.

很有趣的家伙

Funny chap.

嗯不有趣其实很严肃

Well,not funny.Quite serious,really.

-是公♥司♥的董事长.. . -黑斯廷斯-Company director. . . -Hastings.

-其实.. . -黑斯廷斯

-As a matter of fact. . . -Hastings.

好吧

Ri ght.

我打算带你去海边黑斯廷斯

I am going to take you to the seaside,Hastings.你的灰色小细胞累坏了

Your little grey cells are exhausted.

你需要全面大检修

You are in need of the complete overhaul.

莱蒙小姐我的汤药

Miss Lemon,my tisane, if you please.

谢谢

Merci.

嗯这太好了波罗

Well,this is very nice,Poirot.

我看不出有什么联♥系♥

I wonder where the links are.

不不不不

Oh,no,no,no,no.

黑斯廷斯你的游戏玩得还不行

Hastings.You are not yet well enough for games.等你准备好了我会告诉你的

I shall tell you when you are.

真奇怪这家酒店在北方

Strange that it's called The Midland Hotel

却叫做"中部酒店"波罗when it's in the north,Poirot.

惠特科姆是养身体的好地方

Whitcomb is the place for health.

艾瑞克我又找到了一些贝壳

Phillip, I've got some more shells.

我希望你感觉好些了黑斯廷斯

I do hope you are feeling better,Hastings.

嗯我们才来了半个小时

Well,we've only been here half an hour.

啊是的但这里的空气清新是出名的

Ah yes,but the air here is renowned.

看看那些马

Look atthe horses.

身上有着最光亮的毛发

Coats of the highest gloss.

让我想到切尔滕纳姆金杯赛上的一匹马

Reminds me of a horse I backed in the Cheltenham Gold Cup.一点差五分出发的两点一刻就到了终点

Started at five to one,came in at quarter past two.

噢这并不很棒啊

Oh,that is not very good,surely.

不不这是个笑话波罗

No.No, it's ajoke,Poirot.

很好!黑斯廷斯看到了吗?

Good!Hastings.You see?

你都已经开始讲笑话了

Already you begin to make the jokes.

找个时间你一定要给我解释一下这个笑话

Sometime you must explain to me this joke.

好的

Yes.

嘿!看那个

I say!Look at that,

我最成功的案子

My greatest cases.

苏格兰警♥察♥厅著名的詹姆斯贾普总探长A lecture by the renowned Chief Inspector James Japp 的演讲of Scotland Yard.

我们不感兴趣黑斯廷斯

We are not interested,Hastings.

我们还有其它鱼要抓

We have other fowl to fry.

不不不我很想听

No,no,no. I'd like to hear that.

-入场票一个先令-噢天呐

-Admission one shilling. -Oh,mon Dieu,

听贾普总探长演讲这个价格也太高了that is a lot of money to hear the Chief Inspector Japp.妇女组织桑德林汉姆街

Women's Institute,Sandringham Street.

周四八点半

Thursday,8:30.

想象一下贾普站在那里!

Fancy old Japp beingup here!

给你女士

There you are,madam.

这很合理

That's very reasonable.

温德米尔的票只要一先令六便士

Windermere for one and six.

如果真要去温德米尔才合理

Reasonable if one wants to go to Windermere.

-请给我一张温德米尔的票-那里很漂亮

-Ticket to Windermere,please. -lt's very pretty there.我们为什么不试试呢?

Why don'twe give it a go?

我听说那里有家很好的酒店提供住宿和早餐

I've heard there's a pleasant hotel does bed and breakfast.火车什么时候出发?

At what time does the train leave?

嗯我认为那不是火车

Well, I don't think it's a train.

巴士吗黑斯廷斯?

A bus,Hastings?

不不不不

No,no,no,no,

波罗从不坐巴士旅游

Poirot does nottravel on buses.

噢别这样波罗会很好玩的

Oh,come on,Poirot, it'll be fun.

嘿!

I say!

真是个粗鲁的人

What a rude fellow.

他让我很感兴趣

He rather interested me.

如果不礼貌让你感兴趣的话

Well, if sheer bad manners interests you.

他让我感兴趣是因为他留了胡子

He interested me because he was growing a moustache 目前为止结果很糟糕and as yetthe result is poor.

你注意到的事真是非同一般波罗

You do notice the most extraordinary things,Poirot.但是留胡子是一门艺术黑斯廷斯

But the growing of the moustache is an art,Hastings.我同情所有有这种想法的人

I have sympathy with all who attempt it.

我们能得到这些真是太走运了

We were very lucky to get these,you know.

你看

There.

噢!

Oh!

十二个拿破仑的司令官的袖珍画像

Twelve miniatures of Napoleon's Marshals

珍·巴普蒂斯特·雅克·奥古斯丁制♥作♥的by Jean Baptiste Jacques Augustin.

它们真漂亮!

They're beautiful!

每一个的背后都有一撮人物的头发

Each one has a lock of the subject's hair onthe back 名字就刻在象牙上and his name written on the ivory.

这不是很奇怪吗?

Isn't that strange?

你确定你知道要做什么?

Now,you're certain you know whatto do?

我当然知道

Of course I am.

没事的

It'll be all right.

我会一直把盒子锁在行李箱里

The boxwill be locked in my suitcase all the way.没人会看见的and nobody will even see it.

当然直到合适的时间

Until the appropriate time of course.

当然

Of course.

你没必要担心知道么

You don'tneedto worry,you know.

我知道亲爱的但这是你第一次大仸务

I know,my dear.butthis is your first big commission.在塞夫勒做端茶朋务生也是大仸务

That sevres tea-service was quite big.

有很多事情

There was a lot of it.

我很担心

I was quite worried

你没法带它们出行thatyou wouldn't be able to carry it all.

我这几天一定要小心

And I have got to be so careful these days.

我已经打包好了

Well, I 'm all packed.

我应该把盒子放进行李箱吗?

Shall I put the box in my suitcas

噢不不不明早再放吧

Oh no,no,no, leave it here till the morning.

你的汽车什么时候出发?

And whattime does your coach leave?

九点半

Half past nine.

别担心!

Don'tworry!

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

请给我一份报纸

Telegraph,please.

好的先生

Certainly,sir.

谢谢

Thank you.

这里是接待处

Reception.

贾普!

Japp!

啊你好黑斯廷斯上尉

Ah,hello,Captain Hastings

真是个令人高兴的惊喜

This is a pleasant surprise.

我听说你明天要在这里演讲

I see you're giving a lecture here tomorrow.

嗯今晚也是在弗利特伍德

Mm.Tonight,too. In Fleetwood.

周五巴洛造船厂为了慈善基金你知道的

Friday,Barrow in Furness.For the Benevolent Fund,you know.早上好黑斯廷斯

Good morning,Hastings.

嗯嗯

Well,well.

为北方的气候做准备嗯波罗?

Prepared for the Northern climate,eh,Poirot?

早上好总探长

Good morning,Chief Inspector.

黑斯廷斯汽车五分钟后就要出发了

Hastings,the coach leaves in five minutes.

他怎么了?

What's got into him?

我十二点四十到莱德伯恩

I'll be at Redburn at twelve forty.

我不想在那里到处闲晃

I don't want to have to hang about there.

不我知道

No, I know.

我知道你的工作更困难了

I know you've got the more difficult job.

我们会成功的

We'll make it,

别担心

Don'tworry.

我会在我们计划好的地方等你

I'll wait for you where we arranged.

只要没有仸何麻烦

Just so long as there isn't any fuss.

No.

听着我现在必须走了不然就赶不上巴士了

Look, I've gotto go now or I'll miss the bus.

Hostodo独立日提供四款特价年付VPS套餐 最低年付$13.99

前天,还有在"Hostodo商家提供两款大流量美国VPS主机 可选拉斯维加斯和迈阿密"文章中提到有提供两款流量较大的套餐,这里今天看到有发布四款庆祝独立日的七月份的活动,最低年付VPS主机13.99美元,如果有需要年付便宜VPS主机的可以选择商家。目前,Hostodo机房可选拉斯维加斯和迈阿密两个数据中心,且都是基于KVM虚拟+NVMe整列,年付送DirectAdmin授权,需要发工单申请。(如何...

触摸云 26元/月 ,美国200G高防云服务器

触摸云触摸云(cmzi.com),国人商家,有IDC/ISP正规资质,主营香港线路VPS、物理机等产品。本次为大家带上的是美国高防2区的套餐。去程普通线路,回程cn2 gia,均衡防御速度与防御,防御值为200G,无视UDP攻击,可选择性是否开启CC防御策略,超过峰值黑洞1-2小时。最低套餐20M起,多数套餐为50M,适合有防御型建站需求使用。美国高防2区 弹性云[大宽带]· 配置:1-16核· ...

百纵科技(1399元/月)香港CN2站群232IP

湖南百纵科技有限公司是一家具有ISP ICP 电信增值许可证的正规公司,多年不断转型探索现已颇具规模,公司成立于2009年 通过多年经营积累目前已独具一格,公司主要经营有国内高防服务器,香港服务器,美国服务器,站群服务器,东南亚服务器租用,国内香港美国云服务器,以及全球专线业务!活动方案:主营:1、美国CN2云服务器,美国VPS,美国高防云主机,美国独立服务器,美国站群服务器,美国母机。2、香港C...

明星大侦探第三季为你推荐
登陆qq空间首页使用您的原来关闭了空间的QQ号码登录空间首页http://qzone.qq.com,在进入QQ空间个人中心体验版后,点击左上角“立即开通QQ空间”,根据系统提示,输入您相关的资料后为什么还是没有开通压缩软件哪个好压缩软件那个最好,360压缩软件好?还是快压、好压软件好呢?电视直播软件哪个好电视直播软件哪个好宝来和朗逸哪个好新宝来和新朗逸选哪个?好纠结!!尼康和佳能单反哪个好佳能和尼康哪个好oppo和vivo哪个好vivo好还是oppo手机好呢?红茶和绿茶哪个好红茶和绿茶 那个更好网络机顶盒哪个好机顶盒哪个好用dns服务器地址如何知道自己的IP地址和DNS服务器地址?dns服务器设置DNS服务器建立的详细步骤?
大连虚拟主机 网络域名 过期域名查询 网通vps 免费申请网站域名 高防dns bandwagonhost godaddy优惠码 创宇云 警告本网站 500m空间 html空间 40g硬盘 北京双线机房 百兆独享 国外代理服务器软件 河南移动网 中国网通测速 卡巴斯基免费试用 购买国外空间 更多