鸟人Birdy《鸟人(1984)》完整中英文对照剧本

超级鸟人  时间:2021-03-07  阅读:()

片名鸟人

她喜欢你

She likesyou.

你看麦兰尼

You see,Melanie. . .

她很美

. .she's every bit as pretty.

你很好

You've beenvery nice.

你想要什么都可以

Now youcan have whatyou want.

嘿你!

Hey,you!

鸟人!

Birdboy!

安格鲁古奇太太说羽毛会让你气喘

Mrs.Angelucci said them feathers can give you asthma.我有个好主意

I've got a great idea.

我们列出来

Let's enlist.

亲爱的小孩一定要运动

Kids got to play,honey.

去告诉你的儿子

Go tell that to your son.

鸟人!

Birdy!

你没事吧?

Are you all right?

星期四换班?

Switch shifts on Thursday?

他们怎么没换绷带?

How come they didn't change the bandages?

不女士他现在没空

No,ma'am.He's unavailable right now.

我叫他打给你好吗?

Can I have him call you?

是摩尔医生

That's Doctor Moore.

我要带多久?

How long do I wear these things?

你看完你朊友之后我们就拆掉

We'll take them offwhen you get back from seeingyour friend.我会知道是不是一切都在原位

Then I'll see if you got everything back in the right place.应该没问题也许会多个耳朵

Should be okay,give or take an ear or two.

我想接得不错艾尔

I think the graft is going to be just fine,Al.

之后你会有点痒但不能抓

After a while it'll start itching,but you can't scratch it.

行吗行

-Okay?-Okay.

这样就可以了

This oughtto holdyou.

你觉得如何?

How do you feel?

像隐形人

Like the Invisible Man.

你回来时再来看我好吗?

Come see me whenyou getback,okay?

当然

Sure thing.

别担心

Don'tworry.

Boo!

别瞪亲爱的不礼貌

Don't stare,honey. It's rude.

该死 鸟人

Shit,Birdy.

所有你让我经历过的事

The things you put me through.

他们都说你是怪胎即便你是我弟弟

They always said you were weird.Even my kid brother.你还记得那把刀吗?

Do you remember the time with the knife?

Shit.

老天!这些该死的小孩!

Jesus Christ!These damn kids!

太好了!我们永远拿不回来了那女人是个巫婆

Way to go!Nowwe'll never get it back.The lady's a witch.别靠近我的庭院!

Stay out of my yard!

你听见了吗?

You hear?

我们没有别的球了那我们怎么打?

We don't have another ball.How else we going to play?不要打到这里到别的地方玩

By not hitting it here.Go somewhere else and play.这里不是球场这是我的庭院

This ain't no ballpark.This is my yard.

你为何不想想办法?

Why don'tyou do something about it?

亲爱的小孩要运动

Kids got to play,honey.

你对你自己的小孩说

You tell thatto your own boy.

我不要

Uh-uh. I don'twantto.

来嘛 为什么不要?

Come on,why not?

我就是不想你当然想

- I just don't feel like it. -Sure you feel like it.

如果我让你

Well, if I letyou. . .

我可以穿你的皮夹克?

. . .can I wear your letter jacket?

Yes.

嗨艾尔

H ey,Al.

艾尔!什么?

-Al! -What?

他在街上那个怪胎

He's down the street.The weird kid.

等一会儿玛利欧滚开

Later,Mario.Get lost.

快你答应的

-Come on,you promised. -Shit.

Heyyou.

嗨 鸟人!

Hey,birdboy!

耶!

Yeah.

你叫什么名字?

What's your name?

就象对空气说话

This is like talking to the air.

有刀借我吗小子?有碎片

Got a knife I can borrow,kid?Got a splinter.

是这个吗玛利欧?

This it,Mario?

对那是我的刀

Yeah,that's my knife.

你这小偷!我弟说是他的

You thief!My brother says it's his.

走开!别跟我乱来!

Back off!Don'tmess with me!

别跟我哥乱来!

Don't mess with my brother!

他是摔角冠军!

He's a wrestling champion!

你有麻烦了!这刀最好是你的

Now you're in trouble!This really better be your knife.

是我的西金法斯从我这儿偷的

It is.Ziegenfuss stole it from me.

我以为你说他偷的!

I thoughtyou said he stole it!

不!我说他有

No! I justsaid hehad it.

老天玛利欧

Jesus,Mario.

我从西金法斯买♥♥来的但如果是他偷的还给你I bought it from Ziegenfuss.But if he stole it,you can have it.别碰那把刀

Don'ttouch it.

是我的 我再给你另外一把

- It's mine. -We'll getyou another.

拿去

Here.

谢谢

Thanks.

你哪学来的?你摔角吗?

Where'd you learn all that stuff?You wrestle or something?不

No.

你应该

You should.

你喜欢镜子?

You like pigeons?

喜欢哪方面?

What's to like?

它们会飞

They fly.

它们会飞那又怎样?

They fly.So what?

那就够了

That's enough.

过来艾尔要不要走?

Come on,Al.Are we going,or what?

我训练这些成为信鸽

I'm training these to be carrier pigeons.

你是说像大战一样?

Ha,ha.You mean with the notes, like in a war?

我还有课我要走了

I got a class. I've got to go.

走吧

So go.

去你的!

Upyours!

真丑的鸟

Pretty ugly birds.

如果他真的能训练它们稍后我就会买♥♥一只You know, if he really can train them to carry notes, I'd buy one.你会吗? 当然会很多小孩都会

-Youwould?-Sure.Alotof kidswould.

Hey.

等等!

Wait a minute!

我帮你抓一些如何?

How aboutif I help you catch some?

它们能那么做真好玩

It's funny how they do that.

如果不是过去五十年中每五分钟都不曾发生

If it hadn't happened every 5 minutes for the last 50 years. . .白♥痴♥

Dumb.

她们总会回来同样的地方

They always come back to the same place.

看吧?

See?

每次回来都在同一个地方做它们自己的事

Same exact spot every time and just carry on with their business.快你要去哪?

-Come on. -Whereyou going?

更高的地方

H i gh e r.

我们要爬上去跟她们说话你开玩笑?

-We got to get up to talk to them. -Are you kidding?

我们可以上来这里吗?

-Are we allowed up here? -No.

看起来真的很高

Looks awful high to me.

去你的!

-Fuckyou! -Ha,ha.

成功了!

Itworked!

鸟人你在哪?

Birdy,where are you?

很好笑你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?

Very funny.Now where the fuck are you?

快出来我知道你在里面怪胎

Come the hell out. I know you're in here,birdbrain.

那是什么?

What's that?

我替你做的一套鸽子装

A pigeon suit I'm making for you.

这样她们会把你当成它们的一份子

This way,they'll think you're one of them.

我不要它们认为我是其中的一份子

I don't want them to think I'm one of them.

快穿穿看

Come on, just try it.

我宁死也不♥穿♥

No way would I be caught dead in that.

我觉得很荒谬

I feel ridiculous.

你看起来棒透了

You look terrific.

过来在这里

Come on. It's overhere.

我要去换衣朋我看起来很笨

I want to go change. I look stupid!

对鸟不会艾尔

Not to a bird,Al.

风景很好

That's some view.

你看得见陶儿剧院?

Canyou see the Tower Theater?

那里一定是市政♥府♥

That must be City Hall over there.

星星艾尔

Stars,Al.

看那些星星

Look at the stars.

什么星星?

What stars?

我们该回来观看星星

We should come backto justlook atthem.呜嗬

Woo-hoo!

你在干嘛?老天 下来!

What are you doing?For chrissakes,get down!抓住我的脚艾尔?

-Hold my legs,will you,Al?-Okay.

你会喜欢这里艾尔

You'll like this one,Al.

她像你♥爸♥

She looks likeyour dad.

我要下去一点

I got to get a little lower.

让我下去一点

Let me down a bit more.

老天 鸟人!

Jesus,Birdy!

给我一个袋子

Give me a bag.

妈的!

Fuck!

不!鸟人!

No!Birdy!No!Birdy!Birdy.

撑住我找人来帮忙

Hold on, I'll gethelp.

我撑不住

I can'thold on thatlong.

有什么好笑?

What's so funny?

You.

你看起来好严肃

Youlookso serious.

这本来就很严肃!

It is fucking serious!

噢我靠

O h,fu c k!

该死!

Shit!

这样行不通

Look,this isn't goingto work.

我要落在那沙堆上

I'll try to make it to the sand pile.

你说什么 很容易

-What are you talking about?- It's easy.你要跳?

You'll jump?

不艾尔我要飞

No,Al, I'm going to fly.

别跳

-Don'tjump! -Let go!

放开!

Don't!Don't!Birdy!Birdy!

鸟人你没事吧?

Birdy!Birdy,are you all right?

鸟人

Birdy.

鸟人你没事吧?

Birdy,are you all right?

我会飞了艾尔

I flew,Al.

当然你会飞

Sure,you flew.

感受很棒

It was beautiful.

就像.. .

Itwas like. . .

鸟人你看起来很苍白

You look awful pale,Birdy.

要我去找人吗?

Should I go get somebody?

你可能有内伤了

You might have busted something inside.

有一天你会摔断你的脖子

You'll break your crazy neck one of these days.

老天 鸟人!以后别这么做了

God,Birdy!Don't do anything like that again.

中士你觉得如何?

What do you think,sergeant?

先生?

Sir?

你的朊友

Your friend.

他看起来如何?

How doeshelooktoyou?

很难说我不太明白你的问题

It's hard to say. I'm not sure I understand your question.问题很简单

It's a simple question.

你的朊友看起来如何?

How doesyourfriendlook?

你是他的医生?

-Areyou his doctor?-Yes.

你为何问我?

Why are you asking me?

很显然 因为我想听听你的意见

Obviously,because I want to hear whatyou have to say.

AlphaVPS(€3.99/月)VPS年付15欧,AMD EYPC+NVMe系列起

AlphaVPS是一家保加利亚本土主机商(DA International Group Ltd),提供VPS主机及独立服务器租用等,数据中心包括美国(洛杉矶/纽约)、德国、英国和保加利亚等,公司办公地点跟他们提供的保加利亚数据中心在一栋楼内,自有硬件,提供IPv4+IPv6,支持PayPal或者信用卡等方式付款。商家提供的大硬盘VPS主机,提供128GB-2TB磁盘,最低年付15欧元起,也可以选择...

VirtVPS抗投诉瑞士VPS上线10美元/月

专心做抗投诉服务器的VirtVPS上线瑞士机房,看中的就是瑞士对隐私的保护,有需要欧洲抗投诉VPS的朋友不要错过了。VirtVPS这次上新的瑞士服务器采用E-2276G处理器,Windows/Linux操作系统可选。VirtVPS成立于2018年,主营荷兰、芬兰、德国、英国机房的离岸虚拟主机托管、VPS、独立服务器、游戏服务器和外汇服务器业务。VirtVPS 提供世界上最全面的安全、完全受保护和私...

RackNerd提供四款高配美国服务器促销活动低至月$189

RackNerd 商家给的感觉就是一直蹭节日热点,然后时不时通过修改配置结构不断的提供低价年付的VPS主机,不过他们家还是在做事的,这么两年多的发展,居然已经有新增至十几个数据中心,而且产品线发展也是比较丰富。比如也有独立服务器业务,不过在他们轮番的低价年付VPS主机活动下,他们的服务器估摸着销路不是太好的。这里,今天有看到RackNerd商家的独立服务器业务有促销。这次提供美国多个机房的高配独立...

超级鸟人为你推荐
sonicchat国外军人的左胸上有彩色的阁子是什么意思www.jjwxc.net有那个网站可以看书?陈嘉垣反黑阿欣是谁演的 扮演者介绍psbc.com怎样登录wap.psbc.comlcoc.topoffsettop和scrolltop的区别www.toutoulu.com老板强大的外包装还是被快递弄断了www.99vv1.comwww.in9.com是什么网站啊?hao.rising.cn瑞星强制篡改主页 HTTP://HAO.RISING.CN 各位有什么办法可以解决吗?猴山条约关于猴的谚语猴山条约猴山条约是怎么回事啊?有知道的吗?
Oray域名注册服务商 cn域名个人注册 骨干网 locvps bluevm l5520 gomezpeer 正版win8.1升级win10 小米数据库 福建天翼加速 河南移动邮件系统 流量计费 域名和空间 cn3 免费phpmysql空间 绍兴电信 微软服务器操作系统 免费网页空间 江苏双线服务器 web服务器是什么 更多