波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第二集完整中英文对照剧本

侦探学院q  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

抓贼

Stop,thief!

第二季第2集

蒙面女人

他们怕我黑斯廷斯

They fear me,Hastings.

那些罪犯他们非常怕赫尔克里·波罗

The criminals,they fear Hercule Poirot so much 他们后悔做出了犯罪行为that they have repented of their naughty ways 然后成为了最正直的公民and have become citizensof the most upright.噢胡说波罗!

Oh,rubbish,Poirot!

嘿看那艘小船!

I say, look at that scooner!

你说我是胡说黑斯廷斯?

Rubbish,do you say,Hastings?

我认为他们大多

Well, I don't imagine most of them

没听说过赫尔克里·波罗!have ever heard of Hercule Poirot.

啊!你就会落井下石嗯?

Ah!You strike a man while he is down,huh!

我希望你是对的

I wish you were right.

我不介意早点退休

I wouldn't mind retiring early.

我觉得我们的这些罪犯朊友

It strikes me they're getting even cleverer,

变得越来越聪明了our criminal friends.

你会喜欢我上周遇到的案子的波罗

I had a case lastweekyouwould have liked,Poirot.眼下我亲爱的总探长

At the moment,my dear lnspector,

只要有案子我就喜欢

I would like any case at all.

在柏林顿市场街光天化日之下

Burlington Arcade,broad daylight,

一个家伙走进去拿着枪fellowwalks in,pulls a gun

拿走了一大把珍贵的宝石and helps himself to a handful of precious stones.亲爱的贾普这个案子听起来很普通

My dear Japp,that sounds quite ordinary.

重点还没说到呢

The good bit's still to come.

这个窃贼还没有走出五码远

Now,this robber hasn't gone five yards

就被一群路过的市民抓住了when he's seized by a couple of passing citizens 然后把他交给了之后到场的巡警and held until a constable arrives.

巡警把他押送到了警♥察♥局Constable marches him off to the station,

宝石就在他的口袋里there's the stones in his pocket.

很好那些路过的市民very good,very public-spirited piece of work 非常有公益精神只是. . .by the worthy passers by.Except. . .

只是什么总探长?

Except that what, Inspector?

他口袋里的宝石都是假的

The stones in his pocket aren'tthe real stones.他把真的宝石交给了同伙

He's passed the real ones to a confederate,也就是我提到的高尚市民之一one of the afore mentioned worthy citizens.我说嘛!

I say!

还不错嗯?

Notbad,eh?

我希望他被判十年

I hope he gets ten years.

是的很好

Yes,very good.

但是这样设想也不错!

Mais pas de finesse,seulement de I'audace!但是的这样设想也不错

Butyes, it is not badly imagined.

知道么黑斯廷斯

You know,Hastings,

有时候我希望我不要这么道德高尚sometimes I wish that I was not of such a moral disposition.真的吗?

Really?

我当罪犯的话不是会更出色吗?

Would not Hercule Poirot do better than any criminal?

赫尔克里·波罗会使用他的灰色细胞嗯?

Hercule Poirotwould use his grey cells,huh!

赫尔克里·波罗每次会改变作案的手法

Hercule Poirotwould change his modus operandi for every crime.伦敦警♥察♥厅永远也抓不到我

Scotland Yard would never be able to pin me down.

啊黑斯廷斯黑斯廷斯

Ah.Hastings,Ha stings,

与法律作斗争to work against the Law for a change.

我觉得会是件很令人高兴的事

I think itwould be quite pleasing.

想象一下

Imagine it.

每天早上犯下一宗案子嗯?every morning a new crime,huh!

每天早上贾普总探长都抓头挠腮

Every morning Inspector Japp tearingthe hair.

每个街角

And on every street corner,

卖♥♥报人都吆喝着the cries of the newspaper sellers,

快来看啊!

"Read all about it!

伟大的先生揭穿了一切! !"

Monsieur Big reveals everything!"

有事吗莱蒙小姐?

Yes,Miss Lemon.

有位女士来见你波罗先生

Alady came to seeyou,Mr.Poirot.

啊好的

Ah,b o n.

什么样的女士莱蒙小姐?

What sort of lady,Miss Lemon?

呃黑斯廷斯上尉

Well,exactly,Captain Hastings.

这很难说lt was hard to tell.

她蒙着面看不见她的脸

You couldn't see her face for the veil she was wearing.她现在在哪呢莱蒙小姐?

And where is she now,Miss Lemon?

她说她有件非常重要的事

She said she had a matter of the utmost importance 要咨♥询♥你to consultyou about,

问你能不能去雅典娜酒店见她and would you go to see her atthe Athena Hotel.她叫什么?

And what does she call herself?

她没说

She wouldn't leave a name.

酒店的房♥间号♥呢?

Room number at the hotel?

她也没说

She wouldn't leave a number.

什么都不说

Diable.

怪不得我的生意

Is it any wonder that my business

快要在我眼前消失了it is crumbling about my eyes

好的先生

Yes,sir.

当然很好

Absolutely.Very good.

小伙子!

Boy!

你好女士

Bon jour,mademoiselle.

你一定就是赫尔克里·波罗了

You mustbe Monsieur Poirot.

抱歉我不能在你的办公室久待但.. .

I'm sorry I couldn't stay at your office,but. . .

我觉得我被人监视了

I think I'm beingwatched,you see.

被监视了女士?

Watched,mademoiselle?

我觉得没有人能帮助我

I can hardly believe that anyone can help me,

但是我听说了很多你的事情but I've heard such wonderful things aboutyou.也许你能变不可能为可能

Perhaps you can do the impossible.

我总是很乐意做不可能的事

The impossible, it pleases me always.

容我向你介绍我的伙伴黑斯廷斯上尉

Allow me to introduce my associate,Captain Hastings.你好

How doyou do?

请你继续说

Continue, I beg of you.

你们听说过米利森特·卡索·沃恩女士吗?

You have heard of Lady Millicent Castle Vaughan?基拉尼伯爵的女儿?

The Earl of Killarney's daughter?

我就是米利森特女士

I am Lady Millicent.

噢我就说嘛!

Oh, I say!

谢谢

Thank you.

你们也许听过说我

You may have readof my engagement

和绍斯夏尔公爵订婚了to the Duke of Southshire.

是的!听说啦

Yes, indeed.

据说这会是今年最盛大的婚礼

They say it'II be the wedding of the year.

我不知道你还是社交大事的l did not know that you were such an expert

专家呢黑斯廷斯on the social calendar,Hastings.

这里人太多了

It's too public here.

我应该信仸你们

I shall trust you.

我的天哪

Myword.

你真好

So kind.

有一个人一个很可怕的人

There is a man,a horrible man,

他叫拉文顿his name is Lavington.

有一封我写的信.. .

There was a letter I wrote. . .

那个时候我才十六岁

I was only sixteen at the time.

一封你写给这个拉文顿先生的信?

A letter that you wrote to this Monsieur Lavington?噢不!是写给一个年轻人的

Oh,no!To ayoungman.

他当时正打算去奥里诺科河探险

He was going on an expedition up the Orinoco.他再也没有回来

He never came back.

运气真差

Rotten luck.

我很喜欢他

I was very fond of him.

我懂

I understand.

写那封信真的很蠢

It was a foolish letter,

很轻率但仅此而已an indiscreet letter,but nothing more.

但里面有些话

But there were phrases in it

也许会让人误会which might bear a different interpretation.

我明白了

I see.

这么说这封信

So, it is this letter

到了拉文顿先生手里?that has come into the hands of Monsieur Lavington?是的

Yes.

他威胁要把这封信寄给我未婚夫

And he threatens to send it to my fiance

除非我给他一大笔钱unless I send him an enormous amount of money.卑鄙的混♥蛋♥ !

The dirty swine!

请原谅米利森特女士

I begyour pardon,Lady Millicent.

他要多少钱?

How much is he asking?

两万英镑

Twenty thousand pounds.

这不可能!

It's impossible!

我可能连一千英镑都凑不齐

I doubt if I could raise athousand,even.

你见过这封信了吗?

And you have seen this letter?

是的

Yes.

我去过他在温布尔顿的家

I wentto his house inWimbledon.

他把信拿出来给我看了

He held it out for me to see.

我想把信抢过来但他动作太快了

I tried to snatch it,but he was too quick for me.那么信现在在哪里?

So where is it now?

他把信折起来放进一个木盒子里了

He folded it up and put it in a little wooden box,他把它叫做中国谜盒a Chinese puzzle box,he called it.

他说"放在那里很安全"

"lt'll be safe in there,"he said,

"那个盒子藏在一个隐秘地方"

"and the box itself is hidden in such a clever place

"你永远不会找到"that you will never find it."

噢我觉得

Ah, it is repugnant to me

你连一毛钱都不该付给这个人!thatyou should pay to this man even one penny.

就是就是!

Hear!Hear!

不赫尔克里·波罗的智慧

No,the ingenuity of Hercule Poirot

会打败你的敌人!shall defeat your enemies.

是的

Yes.

请让这个拉文顿先生来见我please be so kind as to send to me this Monsieur Lavington.我找不出就因为我们开口要

I don't see why this Lavington fellow should give up the letter 拉文顿这家伙就会把信给我们的理由justbecause we ask him to.

真是个漂亮得让人发昏的女人啊!

What a stunning girl,though!

朊友我有时候觉得你太容易发昏了

I sometimes think,mon ami,that you are too easily stunned.谢谢

Thank you.

谢谢你先生

Thank you,sir.

司机去白港大厦

Whitehaven Mansions please,driver.

这很有意思波罗

This is interesting,Poirot.

"神奇死于荷兰的英国人"

"Englishman mysteriously done to death in Holland."

报纸上总是这么说黑斯廷斯

Always they say that,Hastings.

之后他们会发现他吃了罐头鱼

Later they find that he has eaten the tinned fish

他的死是很自然的事情and that his death is perfectly natural.

噢如果你非要悲观看待事情的话

Oh, if you're determined to look onthe black side.

他现在不会过来的是吗波罗先生?

Hewon'tcomenow,will he,Mr.Poirot?

也许他是怕了我们了嗯莱蒙小姐?

Well,perhaps he is frightened of us,eh,Miss Lemon?

你要是想的话我可以留下

I'll stay if you like.

不不谢谢你但是.. .

No,no,thank you,but

黑斯廷斯上尉和我就能应付了

Captain Hastings and I will manage.

那好吧晚安波罗先生

Well,goodnight,Mr.Poirot.

晚安

Goodnight.

晚安黑斯廷斯上尉

Goodnight,Captain Hastings.

晚安莱蒙小姐

Goodnight,Miss Lemon.

希望你们今晚过得愉快

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

是他!就是他!

It's him! It's him!

我确定是他!

I'm sure it's him!

冷静点莱蒙小姐

Calmyourself,Miss Lemon,

这只是个敲诈犯而已it is only the simple blackmailer.

敲诈是很可怕的波罗先生

There's something nasty about blackmail,Mr.Poirot.

你没什么需要

You have nothing to fear

担心的

Of that, I am sure.

请你在离开的时候让拉文顿先生进来

Now please be so kind as to let in Monsieur Lavington as you go.拉文顿先生前来拜访你

Mr.Lavington to see you.

很好很好很好

Well,well,well.

香港E3-1230v2 16GB 30M 326元/月 数脉科技

官方网站:https://www.shuhost.com/公司名:LucidaCloud Limited尊敬的新老客户:艰难的2021年即将结束,年终辞旧迎新之际,我们准备了持续优惠、及首月优惠,为中小企业及个人客户降低IT业务成本。我们将持续努力提供给客户更好的品质与服务,在新的一年期待与您有美好的合作。# 下列价钱首月八折优惠码: 20211280OFF (每客户限用1次) * 自助购买可复制...

819云互联 香港 日本 美国 2核4G 18元 8核8G 39元 免费空间 免费CDN 香港 E3 16G 20M 230元/月

819云互联是海外领先的互联网业务平台服务提供商。专注为用户提供低价高性能云计算产品,致力于云计算应用的易用性开发,并引导云计算在国内普及。目前平台研发以及运营云服务基础设施服务平台(IaaS),面向全球客户提供基于云计算的IT解决方案与客户服务,拥有丰富的海外资源、香港,日本,美国等各国优质的IDC资源。官方网站:https://www.819yun.com香港特价物理服务器:地区CPU内存带宽...

Atcloud:全场8折优惠,美国/加拿大/英国/法国/德国/新加坡vps,500g大硬盘/2T流量/480G高防vps,$4/月

atcloud怎么样?atcloud刚刚发布了最新的8折优惠码,该商家主要提供常规cloud(VPS)和storage(大硬盘存储)系列VPS,其数据中心分布在美国(俄勒冈、弗吉尼亚)、加拿大、英国、法国、德国、新加坡,所有VPS默认提供480Gbps的超高DDoS防御。Atcloud高防VPS。atcloud.net,2020年成立,主要提供基于KVM虚拟架构的VPS、只能DNS解析、域名、SS...

侦探学院q为你推荐
锦天城和君合哪个好合肥和君纵达好吗?麒麟990和骁龙865哪个好目前高通哪款处理器可以与麒麟990匹敌?麒麟990和骁龙865哪个好海思麒麟990和骁龙710哪个好?杀毒软件哪个好什么杀毒软件最好?小说软件哪个好用免费看小说,哪个软件好,要免费的录音软件哪个好录音软件哪个好用又简单美国国际东西方大学明尼苏达大学(是莫瑞斯分校)和美国东北大学 应该去哪一个 是这个方面的专家回答啊!有偏见性的不要说!电信10000宽带测速怎样测试电信宽带的网速? 771212东莞电信网上营业厅电信网上营业厅广东电信东莞电信网上营业厅怎样联系申请东莞中国电信固话
双线vps 备案域名出售 singlehop locvps stablehost 美国主机网 搜狗抢票助手 一元域名 免费全能空间 web服务器架设 怎样建立邮箱 hinet cdn加速原理 免费美国空间 中国电信宽带测速网 台湾谷歌 如何安装服务器系统 购买空间 电信宽带测速软件 杭州电信宽带 更多