波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第四集完整中英文对照剧本

侦探学院q  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第二季第4集

康沃尔谜案

你觉得好些了吗黑斯廷斯?

Are you feeling better, Hastings?

是的

Yes.

是的我的确好些了

Yes, I am, as a matter of fact.

你明白减除了胰腺的压力

Takes the pressure off the pancreas, you see.

啊这与胰腺无关

Ah, the pancreas is nothing.

在消化器官中肝脏才是最重要的

Of the digestive organs, the l iver is the king.

你把肝脏照顾好你的身体自然就好了

Look after the l iver, and l ife will take care of itself.你的茶好了波罗先生lt is on,Mr. Poirot.

谢谢莱蒙小姐

Thank you,Mis s Lemon.

你需要的是这个黑斯廷斯

This is what you need, Hastings.

不用了我已经喝过了

No, fear! I 've tasted it .

-波罗先生? -怎么了莱蒙小姐?

-Mr.Poirot . -Yes,Miss Lemon?

外面有一位女士

There's a lady outside.

-是委托人吗? -我不知道

-Aclient?- I don't know.

我说的外面指的是外面的街上

When I say "outside, " I mean outside in the street.我一直从窗户那里看着她

I 've been watching her from my window.

她在外面走来走去

She keeps on backwards and forwards,

然后停下来看了看我们的房♥子then stops and looks up at the building.

我敢肯定她想进来

I 'm sure she wants to come in.

去把她拦下来莱蒙小姐

Go and intercept her,Miss Lemon.

告诉她赫尔克里·波罗

Inform her that Hercule Poirot

是不会吃人的is done devouringthe strange ladies this season.

波罗先生!

Mr.Poirot !

放过你的胰腺吧黑斯廷斯

To leave the pancreas alone,Hastings,

这是我给你的最好意见is the best advicel can give you.

还要注意你的饮食

And look to your diet.

你昨晚吃了什么嗯?

What did you eat last night, huh?

啊别告诉我!

Ah!Donot tel l me.

你去了你一直告诉我的

You went to that lndian restaurant

那家印度餐厅对吗?you keep on tell ing me about,n'est-ce pas?

我们有很多东西要向东方人学习波罗

The Orient has much to teach us, Poirot .

我已经警告过你了黑斯廷斯

You have been warned, Hastings.

你知道比利时进口税最重的是什么吗?

Do you know what is the most heavily taxed import in Belgium?大米

Rice.

我国政&hearts ;府&hearts ;决定要消灭它

The government of my country is determined to stamp it out.

我就是吃大米长大的! 大米布丁. . .

I was brought up on rice ! Rice pudding

你现在觉得怎么样黑斯廷斯?

And how are you feeling, Hastings?

嗯. . .

Well . . .

是的黑斯廷斯

Yes, Hastings,

但我们碰巧住在寒冷的国家but we happen to be l iving in the cold country.

印度哲学家拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

The Indian philosopher, Rabindranath Tagor,

特别指出了大米能治愈所有的疾病specifically recommends rice as a cure for all known i l ls .她不肯进来波罗先生

She won't come in,Mr.Poirot .

她一开始否认想进来见你

She denied wanting to see you at all at first .

后来她说她要见你

Then she said she'd meet you.

在哪?

Where?

别紧张女士

Don't be nervous,madame.

我们都是你的朋友

You are among friends.

我可能误会了

I may be wickedly wronging

可怜的爱德华poor Edward, though.

作为他的妻子有这样的想法真是太可怕了

It 's a terrible thought for a wife to have.

我有个很可怕的想法l 've got this dreadful idea.

你怀疑你丈夫. . .?

You suspect your husband of. . .?

噢波罗先生恐怕我被人下毒了

Oh,Mr. Poirot, I 'm dreadfully a fraid I 'm being poisoned.我明白了

I see.

你为什么这么认为呢女士?

What makes you think so,madame?

每次吃完饭后我都觉得很虚弱

I 'm sick after nearly every meal .

而且我一直觉得这里刺骨的疼

And I get this burning pain all down here.

医生说是胃炎但这太奇怪了

The doctor says it 's gastritis, but it 's very odd.

每次当爱德华周末离家时

Whenever Edward's away for the weekend,

我又觉得很好

I 'm quite all right again.

连弗雷达都注意到了

Even Freda noticed that .

-弗雷达? -我的侄女

-Freda? -My niece.

然后是一罐除草剂

And then there's that tin of weed killer.

园丁说他从未用过但是罐子空了一半

The gardener says he's never used it , but it 's half empty.你和你丈夫住在哪里女士?

You and your husband reside where,madame?

波尔加维斯在康沃尔

Polgarwith. It 's in Cornwall .

你们有孩子吗?

Do you have any children?

没有

No.

但你好像说有一个侄女是吗?

But a niece, I think you said, yes?

是的弗雷达·斯坦顿我丈夫唯一姐姐的女儿

Yes, Freda Stanton,my husband's only sister's child.过去八年来她一直和我们住在一起

She's l ived with us for the last eight years,

直到一个星期前that is , until a week ago.

啊哈! 一个星期前发生什么事了?

Aha ! And what happened a week ago?

我不知道

I don't know.

上周有一天她突然发脾气然后出去了

One day last week she just flared up and walked out.她在镇上自己找了一间房&hear t s ;子

She's taken rooms of her own in the town.

拉德诺先生说让她自己找回理智吧

"Leave her to come toher senses, " so Mr. Radnor says.拉德诺先生?

Mr. Radno r?

噢他只是个朋友是个很好的年轻小伙

Oh, he's just a friend. Very pleasant young fellow.你侄女和他之间有没有什么?

Anything, you know, between him and your niece?

没有绝对没有

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

女士

Madame,

我们必须残忍&hear t s ;的问你we must be brutal .

你知道为什么

Do you know of any reason

你丈夫要除掉你吗?why your husband should wish you out of the way?

是的我知道

Yes, I do.

有一个为他工作的黄头发的贱&hear t s ;人&hear t s ;

There's a yellow haired hussy that works for him.我丈夫是个牙医波罗先生并没有什么要做的

My husband's a dentist ,Mr.Poirot, and nothing would do,但他必须有一个聪明的女孩正如他所说的but he must have a smart girl , as he put it ,

帮他安排行程填写资料

to make his appointments and mix his fi l l ings for him.继续说女士

Go on,madame

嗯整个镇上都是流言

Well , there's talk round the town.

我是说她的波波头和白大褂!

I mean, her with her bobbed hair and her white overall !当然他发誓他们俩是清白的

Of course, he swears it 's all right.

但之后他还会故态复萌不是吗?

But then he would, wouldn' t he?

这么说真的让我的心冷透了it makes me cold, talking l ike this .

那么我们实际点吧

Alors, let us then be practical .

你今天要回波尔加维斯是吗?

You return to Polgarwith today?Yes?

是的五点钟有一趟火车

Yes. There's a train at five.

好的!

Eh bien !

明天黑斯廷斯上尉和我会过去拜访您的

Tomorrow Captain Hastings and I will follow you there.我不希望传出任何流言

I don't want there to be any talk.

勇敢点女士

Courage,madame.

我们会很小心的

Wewill be discretion itself.

他是父亲那边的威尔特郡

You see, he was one of the Wiltshire Hastings

黑斯廷斯家族的一员on his father's side.

所以是赫伯特让家人搬去了康沃尔

So it was Herbert who moved the family to Cornwall .是的赫伯特是我的父亲

Yes, Herbert was my father.

那你的母亲是谁?莫德·黑斯廷斯

Who was your mother, then?Maude Hastings.

至少她在结婚前不叫黑斯廷斯

At least, she wasn't Hastings ti l l she got married.她叫莫德·威洛比

She was Maude Willoughby.

你在做什么黑斯廷斯?

What are you doing, Hastings?

噢我想理清家族关系

I 'm trying to get these relationships sorted out 如果我要假扮彭杰利夫人if I 'm going to pretend I 'm the son

第二个堂兄的儿子of Mrs. Pengelley's second cousin.

你怎么看这个案子黑斯廷斯?

What do you think of this case, Hastings?

我觉得事情很麻烦

Nasty business, I 'd say.

除非这整件事都是彭杰利太太编造的

Unless Mrs.Pengelley's making the whole thing up.我觉得彭杰利夫人并不是个

Madame Pengelley did not strike me

歇斯底里的人黑斯廷斯as being the hysterical woman,Hastings.

不如果我没搞错的话

No, if I mistake not,

我们会在这里看到一场深刻的人性戏剧表演we have here a very poignant human drama.

波尔加维斯

Polgarwith.

波尔加维斯到了

This is Polgarwith.

事情很简单黑斯廷斯

You see, it 's very simple, Hastings.

通常一个妻子最不可能指控的

Ordinarily a woman will accuse anyone in the world 就是她的丈夫

except her husband.

她会对他有着深深的信赖

She will stick to her belief in himthrough thick and thin.嗯这个"另类的女人"令事情变复杂了

Well , this 'other woman' complicates matters.

你是说在嫉妒心的影响下

You mean affection may turn to hate

爱会变成仇恨?under the stimulus of jealousy?

正是

Exactly.

那她为什么要来找我呢?

Why then come to me?

为了证明她的怀疑是错的?

To have her suspicions proved wrong?

或是证明她的怀疑是对的?

Or to have them proved right?

在这样的一个小镇上黑斯廷斯

In a town l ike this, Hastings,

灾难会降临到任何一个买&hearts ;&hearts ;除草剂的丈夫身上woe betide any husband who buys a tin of weed killer.

也许这地方的人就是

Probably only one place

会买&hearts ;&hearts ;那样的东西to buy something l ike that .

如果他的妻子有胃炎

And then if his wife suffers fromgastritis

而且还有臆想症and is inclined to be imaginative,

那这就成导火索了the fat is in the flames, I think.

如果彭杰利为了调情选了这个助手黑斯廷斯

If Monsieur Pengelley chooses for dall iance his receptionist ,那他就太不明智了

Hastings, he chooses unwisely.

这里离他家也太近了点

It is a l ittle too close to home.

一边用来当家另一边用来做诊疗室

Domestic quarters on one side and surgery on the other.那是什么声音波罗?好像有人在哭啊

What is that, Poirot? Sounds l ike someone crying.这里黑斯廷斯

In here, Hastings.

有事吗?

Yes?

我们想见彭杰利太太

We wish to see Mrs.Pengelley.

你们见不到了

You can't .

她死了

She's dead.

死了?

Dead?

还不到一个小时

Not an hour ago.

在楼上身体都冰冷了

Upstairs cold.

她的死因是什么?

Of what did she die?

-你是外国人吗? -我是比利时人

-Are you foreign? -Belgian.

今天整个世界都疯狂了

The whole world's gone mad today.

发生了什么事?

What happened?

这轮不到我来说我不会说的

It 's not my place to sayanything, and I 'm not going to.但大家都知道了

But everybody knows.

是吗?

Indeed?

难道不是我亲眼见到先生

Didn't I see the master with my own eyes,

今晚就站在放除草剂的

RAKsmart含站群服务器/10G带宽不限流量首月半价

RAKsmart 商家估摸着前段时间服务器囤货较多,这两个月的促销活动好像有点针对独立服务器。前面才整理到七月份的服务器活动在有一些配置上比上个月折扣力度是大很多,而且今天看到再来部分的服务器首月半价,一般这样的促销有可能是商家库存充裕。比如近期有一些服务商挖矿服务器销售不好,也都会采用这些策略,就好比电脑硬件最近也有下降。不管如何,我们选择服务器或者VPS主机要本着符合自己需求,如果业务不需要,...

VPS云服务器GT线路,KVM虚vps消息CloudCone美国洛杉矶便宜年付VPS云服务器补货14美元/年

近日CloudCone发布了最新的补货消息,针对此前新年闪购年付便宜VPS云服务器计划方案进行了少量补货,KVM虚拟架构,美国洛杉矶CN2 GT线路,1Gbps带宽,最低3TB流量,仅需14美元/年,有需要国外便宜美国洛杉矶VPS云服务器的朋友可以尝试一下。CloudCone怎么样?CloudCone服务器好不好?CloudCone值不值得购买?CloudCone是一家成立于2017年的美国服务器...

pacificrack:超级秒杀,VPS低至$7.2/年,美国洛杉矶VPS,1Gbps带宽

pacificrack又追加了3款特价便宜vps搞促销,而且是直接7折优惠(一次性),低至年付7.2美元。这是本月第3波便宜vps了。熟悉pacificrack的知道机房是QN的洛杉矶,接入1Gbps带宽,KVM虚拟,纯SSD RAID10,自带一个IPv4。官方网站:https://pacificrack.com支持PayPal、支付宝等方式付款7折秒杀优惠码:R3UWUYF01T内存CPUSS...

侦探学院q为你推荐
qq空间首页QQ空间的主页手动挡和自动挡哪个好手动档与自动档哪个好?杰士邦和杜蕾斯哪个好杜蕾斯好用还是杰士邦好要?核芯显卡与独立显卡哪个好核心显卡和独立显卡哪个好手机管家哪个好手机管家和腾讯手机管家哪个好用google广告申请怎么样申请谷歌广告成功电信10000宽带测速怎样测试电信宽带的网速? 771212willyunlee最近开了007系列的第20部电影《择日再死》,看不懂剧情,不知说什么。谁能说给我听,谢谢。首选dns服务器地址首选DNS服务器地址是什么东西dns服务器故障DNS服务解析故障 怎么办
中国万网域名注册 网址域名注册 最新代理服务器ip a5域名交易 香港vps99idc lunarpages 安云加速器 韩国电信 ssh帐号 ubuntu更新源 新站长网 中国网通测速 如何安装服务器系统 免费私人服务器 smtp虚拟服务器 免费ftp 免费asp空间申请 广东主机托管 测试网速命令 国内空间 更多