波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第四集完整中英文对照剧本

侦探学院q  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第三季第四集

《普利茅斯快车上的谋杀案》

-有事吗先生?-你好

-Yes,sir?-Hello there.

你是新来的是吗?

You're new,aren'tyou?

你是来见什么人的吗先生?ls there someone you wanted to see, sir?

嗯是的确实如此

Well. . .Yes,there was,as a matter of fact.

报纸!报纸!

Paper! Paper!

报纸!

Paper!

我丈夫到的时候告诉他我去房♥间了

-早上好先生-早上好

-Good morning,sir. -Good morning.

你们有套房♥吗?

Have you a suite?

抱歉了

Excuse me.

你大概要入住多久呢?

And how longwill we be havingthe pleasure of your patronage,伯爵先生?

Mr. le Comte?

现在还很难说

Difficult to say.

我在伦敦有笔生意性质还不确定

I have a business in London of an indefinite nature.

你们酒店有花商吗?

Have you a florist's attached to the hotel?

当然有先生

But of course,monsieur.

很好

Excellent.

三十七号♥套房♥

Suite 37.

弗洛伦斯亲爱的

Flossie,darling.

Oh.

该死的你在这里做什么卡林顿?

What the heII are you doing here,Carrington?

弗洛伦斯不想见你

Florence doesn'twantto seeyou.

我以为律师函上已经说的很清楚了l'd have thought the letter from the lawyer made that perfectly clear.我想我们俩都不想让弗洛伦斯难堪

WeII, l'm sure we both wantto spare Flossie

不想让她知道家族的小秘密the embarrassment of airing all our little family secrets.

滚出去!

Get out of here.

鲁伯特

Rup e rt.

我早就听到了你的声音

I thought itwas yourvoice.

没必要跟他说话弗洛伦斯

There's no need foryou to talk to him,Florence.

你甚至没必要来见他

There's no need for you to even see him.

但我想和他谈谈爷爷

But I want to talk to him,Father.

就一会儿拜托

Just for a moment.Please.

好的就一分钟

All right.One minute.

我不希望在这里见到他

Then l want him out of this house.

他仍未喜欢过我

He never liked me.

天呐

Good heavens.

我还真是想不出仸何理由呢

I can't imagine why.

听着弗洛伦斯这样的合法分居

Look,Flossie. . .This legal separation--

并不是你想要的是吗?

It isn'twhatyou want, is it?

鲁伯特

Rup ert. . .

我想单独和你谈谈的唯一原因

The only reason I wanted to be alone with you

就是告诉你彻底离开我的生活was to be absolutely certain I'd got you out of my system.我已经离开了你的生活

I have.

再见鲁伯特

Goodbye,Rupert.

弗洛伦斯等一下

Flossie,wait.

听着好吧如果你真想这样

Look,all right, if that's what you really want.

但是听着你不能呃. . .

But, look,you couldn't,um. . .

我现在遇到了麻烦

I'm in a spot of difficulty.

你是说缺钱吧?一毛钱都别想!

You mean money.Not a penny of it.

你曾经大肆挥霍我的钱但现在一切都结束了

You've had a good run for my money,but now it's over.

我觉得你应该帮帮我弗洛伦斯l thinkyou shouId help me out,Flossie.

悉尼昨天的收盘价是多少?

What were they standing at at the close yesterday in Sydney?听着地质学家的报告很好

Listen,the geologist's report is fine.

不能再好了

Couldn't be better.

谣言是仍哪里传出来的你知道吗?

Where do the rumors start?Do you know?

巴黎?巴黎的谁?

Paris?Who in Paris?

听着汤米拖住银行

Look,Tommy,hold the bank off.

一旦真的报告出版了那些股票一定会暴涨

When the real report's published,those shares are gonna rocket.是的好的

Yeah.Right.

我就说嘛

I say.

记得桑迪·哈克特推荐我买♥♥的股票吗?

Do you remember those shares Sandy Hacket tipped me to buy?

股票吗黑斯廷斯?

Shares,Hastings?

澳大利亚矿井公♥司♥黄色小溪

The Australian Mining Company.Yellow Creek.

他说他们将会有重大发现

He said they were aboutto make some spectacuIar discovery.

别告诉我黑斯廷斯

Do not teII me,Hastings.T

它们的股价都跌到五先令了hey are down to five shillings.

其实是三先令六便士

Three and six,actually.

我还以为你不研究股市呢

I thought you didn't study the stock market.

我确实不研究黑斯廷斯我研究的是心理学l do not,Hastings. I study the psychology.

哈克特先生就是我们所称的乐天派

Mr.Hacket is what we call the congenitaI optimist.

我们只见过一次面他信誓旦旦向我保证

The only occasion on which we met,he assured me with the utmost certainty 那天下午看起来没有雨所以他要去参加花♥园♥派对that it would not rain that afternoon because he was going to the garden party.是啊我记得但那天却下了瓢泼大雨

Yes, l remember. Itbucketed down.

一位叫戈登·哈利迪的先生前来拜访波罗先生

A Mr.Gordon Halliday is here to seeyou,Mr.Poirot.

戈登·哈利迪先生?

M.r Gordon Halliday.

赶快请他进来莱蒙小姐

Show him in,by all means,Miss Lemon.

是那个澳大利亚人戈登·哈利迪吗?

Is that the Australian Gordon HaIIiday?

正是就是那位百万富翁

Mais oui.The self-made millionaire par excellence.

但他是黄色小溪矿井公♥司♥的主席!

But he's the chairman of Yellow Creek Mines.

你觉得他会建议我买♥♥他们的股票吗?

Do you think he'd advise me?

黑斯廷斯我不准你再提这件事了

Hastings, I forbid you to mention it.

哈利迪先生是来向我寻求建议的

Mr.Halliday is here to ask for advice,

而不是来给你建议的not to give it.

波罗先生

Mr.Poirot.

没有预约你能见我真是太好了

Very good of you to see me without an appointment.没关系哈利迪先生没关系

Not at all,M.Halliday.Not at all.

我能为你提供什么朋务呢?

How may I be of service to you?

呃其实这事有点尴尬

WeII,actuaIIy, it's a little awkward.

伯爵先生又送花来了太太

Flowers from Mr. le Comte again,madam.

还没送够啊?

Notmore of them.

他这次又说什么了?

What does he say this time?

“没收到你的信我觉得很孤独”

"I'm desolated not to have heard from you.

“难道是我活该一个人喝茶吗?”

Can it possibIy be that l am condemned to take tea alone?“仁慈点吧亲爱的弗洛伦斯仁慈点吧”

Have pity,my lovely Florence.Have pity."

他还真是一点没变

He hasn't changed one bit.

嗯我可以让他开心点

Well. . .I could do with a bit of cheeringup.

听着波罗先生钱不是问题我只想摆脱他

Look,Mr.Poirot,money's no object. I wanthim gotrid of.波罗不是帮人们摆脱其他人的

Poirot is not in the business of getting rid of people,哈利迪先生

M.r Halliday.

他不仅仅是个欧洲人波罗先生

He's not only European,Mr.Poirot,

他还是个法国人he's a Frenchman.

他不仅是个法国人还是个坏蛋

And he's not only a Frenchman,he's a wrongun.

听着这事对弗洛伦斯来说很艰难

You see, it's hard forpoor Florence.

大家都知道她是我唯一的继承人

Everybody knows she's my only heir.

这可好吓走了所有的好小伙却招来了一群饿狼

That scares off all the decent blokes and brings the buzzards flocking.这个罗奇福伯爵就是饿狼之一?

And this Comte de Rochefour is one of the buzzards.

是的我一看到他追着我们去了巴黎就明白了

Yeah.Knew it as soon as I heard his wings flappingtowards us in Paris.当然弗洛伦斯认为他是个了不起的人

Of course,Florence thought he was the bee's knees.

我为了让她远离他下了很大一番功夫

I had a hell of a job getting her away from him.

我认为在英国能给她找到更合适的对象

I thought I might find her someone more suitabIe in English society.尊敬的鲁伯特·卡林顿?

The Honorable Rupert Carrington?

是的

Yeah,

这真是才出狼窝又入虎口well,that was out of the frying pan, into the fire with a vengeance.现在她才刚刚摆脱他

And now, just as she gets him out of her hair,

又不知道仍哪里冒出一个所谓的伯爵back out of nowhere comes this so-caIIed count.

住在艾德菲酒店花了一大笔钱送她玫瑰花

Staying at the Adelphi Hotel.Spending a fortune on roses.

波罗的工作不是审核未来的丈夫

Poirot is not in the business of vetting the potentiaI husbands,哈利迪先生

Mr.Halliday.

我帮不了你

I cannothelp you.

你一直在告诉我什么样的工作你不接波罗先生

You keep tellingme whatbusiness you're not in,Mr.Poirot.

你就不能帮我注意一下这个人吗?

Can'tyou just run your eye over the pipsqueak for me?

你还没有当父亲波罗先生

You're not a father,Poirot.

你不知道这是什么感觉独自把女儿拉扯大

You don't know what it's like trying to bring up a daughter aII on your own.遇事没有妻子可以商量没人可以寻求建议

No wife to talk it over with.No one to ask advice.

好吧

Very well.

我会帮你注意他的

I will run my eye over him for you.

我可以告诉你半小时后他会在哪里

I can tell you where he'll be in half an hour from now.

我倒是很希望是我弄错了

Unless I'm very pleasantly mistaken,

弗洛伦斯也会在那里的

Florence will be there too.

你会去克鲁弗兹名犬大赛吗?

Will you go to Crufts?

克鲁弗兹是伦敦这个月最让人激动的事了

Crufts is about the most exciting thing in London this month.

不不是这样的

No.Thatis notso.

你离开巴黎的时候我都要崩溃了弗洛伦斯

I was devastated when you left Paris,Florence.

我彻底的被击垮了

I was utterly destroyed.

嗯巴黎的事我很抱歉

Well, I'm sorry about Paris.

-我父亲.. . -啊

-My father-- -Ah.

你父亲

Your father.

也许他这次会对我有所改观

Perhaps he will look at me in a better light this time.

为什么呢?这次有什么不同吗?

Why?What's different this time?

我有工作

I have ajob.

我认为巴黎第一国家银行是有一定影响力的

I think the First National Bank of Paris wiII carry weight.

即便是对于你父亲

Even with him.

嗯黑斯廷斯?

WeII,Hastings,

你的直觉告诉你这位优雅的伯爵怎么样?what do your instincts tell you about our so-elegant count?嗯告诉我的不多

Well,not a lot,really.

他看起来就是个典型的青. . .

Justlooks like a typical fro--

典型的法国人

Typical Frenchman.

我是说像他那样的典型的法国人

I mean typical Frenchman of his type. . .

法国人of Frenchman.

的确的确

Quite so.Quite so.

他是那样的典型

Typical of his type.

不记名债券?

Bearer bonds?

价值两万英镑

Worth 20,000 of your English pounds.

如果银行都可以这样相信我你父亲也可以

Now, if the bank can trust me to such an extent,so can your father.你也可以

So canyou.

也许吧

Perhaps.

这是不是和什么财政高招有关系呢?ls this something to do with some financial master stroke?明天我们见面的时候我会把一切告诉你的

I will tell you all about itwhen we meettomorrow.

噢明天恐怕不行

Oh,not tomorrow, I'm afraid.

明天我要离开这里去渡周末

Tomorrow I'm going away for the weekend.

几个月前我就受到了邀请

I accepted an invitation months ago.

弗洛伦斯我怎么能够又有三天见不到你呢?

Florence,how can I possibly be withoutyou for another three days 特别是在我们再次找到彼此的情况下?now that we have found each other again?

如果你感觉好受点你可以来送我

WeII,youcan aIways come and see me off if it'll make you feel better.我坐的是12:14分仍帕丁顿出发的火车

I'm catching the 12:14 from Paddington--

普利茅斯快车然后在布里斯托尔转车the Plymouth Express--and then changing at Bristol.

过来和我告别吧

Come and wave goodbye to me.

只有三天而已

It is only for three days.

我应该把哪些珠宝打包呢太太?

Which of the jewels shaII l pack,madam?

噢我也做不了决定

Oh, I can'tdecide.

我还是把所有珠宝都带上吧

I'll take the jewel case with everything.

您觉得这样做明智吗弗洛伦斯小姐?

Do you think that's wise,Miss Florence?

弗洛伦斯我刚刚. . .

Florence,now just--

噢这些你都要戴吗?

Oh,do you have to wear those?

戴这个吗?别傻了爷爷

With this?Don't be silly,Father.

把这些打包简

Pack these, Jane.

你有必要把它们都带上吗?

Do you have to take them all?

爷爷真的你不用担心我

Daddy,you reaIIy do have to stop worrying about me.

做做好事帮帮简把东西装到箱子里

Be a dear.Help Jane with the cases.

十五万的股票吗伯爵?

150,000 shares,Comte?

十五万

Hmm.150,000.

黄色小溪矿井公♥司♥

The Yellow Creek Mining Corporation.

股价到一英镑的时候卖♥♥出

To be soldwhenthey reach£1.

这是我的保证

青果网络618:洛杉矶CN2 GIA/东京CN2套餐年付199元起,国内高防独服套餐66折

青果网络怎么样?青果网络隶属于泉州市青果网络科技有限公司,青果网络商家成立于2015年4月1日,拥有工信部颁发的全网IDC/ISP/IP-VPN资质,是国内为数不多具有IDC/ISP双资质的综合型云计算服务商。青果网络是APNIC和CNNIC地址分配联盟成员,泉州市互联网协会会员单位,信誉非常有保障。目前,青果网络商家正式开启了618云特惠活动,针对国内外机房都有相应的优惠。点击进入:青果网络官方...

台湾CN2云服务器 2核2G 5M 5IP 台湾物理服务器 E5x2 64G 20M 5IP

提速啦(www.tisula.com)是赣州王成璟网络科技有限公司旗下云服务器品牌,目前拥有在籍员工40人左右,社保在籍员工30人+,是正规的国内拥有IDC ICP ISP CDN 云牌照资质商家,2018-2021年连续4年获得CTG机房顶级金牌代理商荣誉 2021年赣州市于都县创业大赛三等奖,2020年于都电子商务示范企业,2021年于都县电子商务融合推广大使。资源优势介绍:Ceranetwo...

江苏云服务器 2H2G 20M 79元/月 大宽带159元/月 高性能挂机宝6元/月 香港CN2 GIA、美国200G防御 CN2 GIA 折后18元/月 御速云

介绍:御速云成立于2021年的国人商家,深圳市御速信息技术有限公司旗下品牌,为您提供安全可靠的弹性计算服务,随着业务需求的变化,您可以实时扩展或缩减计算资源,使用弹性云计算可以极大降低您的软硬件采购成本,简化IT运维工作。主要从事VPS、虚拟主机、CDN等云计算产品业务,适合建站、新手上车的值得选择,拥有华东江苏、华东山东等国内优质云产品;香港三网直连(电信CN2GIA联通移动CN2直连);美国高...

侦探学院q为你推荐
云盘哪个好网盘哪个好用?牡丹江教育云空间登录请问一下校园云空间的登录方式有哪些?qq空间登录网页版求这张图的原图,是QQ空间最近网页版登录界面的背景qq空间登录电脑怎么用电脑登陆手机版QQ空间铁通dns服务器地址adsl铁通要设置dns服务器地址吗360云盘下载360云盘和百度云哪个好用,请说出为什么。诛仙青云志360云盘资源诛仙青云志百全集百度云资源360云盘共享群手机360云盘怎么入共享群,求步骤便宜坊北京便宜坊烤鸭有哪几家分店?便宜坊便宜坊的坊怎么读
国外虚拟空间 泛域名 域名备案网站 万网域名管理 国外永久服务器 duniu flashfxp怎么用 ion paypal认证 win8.1企业版升级win10 lamp配置 ev证书 qq数据库 网通ip 双线机房 linode支付宝 永久免费空间 酸酸乳 789电视剧网 沈阳idc 更多