警官The Rookie《菜鸟老警(2018)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

菜鸟裹裹官网  时间:2021-02-12  阅读:()

You think they'd get mad if we called in sick,week one?你觉得我们第一周上班就请病假他们会不会生气Previously on"The Rookie". . .

前情提要

It's time to play the Training Officer match game.是时候来给实习警官选搭档了

Officer Bradford,you get Lucy Chen.

布兰德福德警官你和露西·陈一组

Officer Lopez, Jackson West.

洛佩兹警官你和杰克逊·韦斯特一组

Officer Bishop,you getJohn Nolan. . .

毕绍普警官你和约翰·诺兰一起

. . .the 40-year-old rookie.

四十岁的新人

I've been trying to find you.

我一直想找你

Are you okay? I'm fine.

你没事吧我没事

That was my wife.

那是我老婆

I haven't seen her in almost a year.

我快一年没见到她了

Show me those hands.Now!

举起手来

You're a pain in my ass.

你真烦人

That's my job.

那是我的工作

Get outyour gun and cover me!

拔枪掩护我

Officer West,you didn't fire a single shot.

韦斯特警官你没开一枪

Itwon't happen again.

这不会再发生了

Not good enough.

还不够好

7-Adam-15,pursuing two members of a heist crew7A15追捕两名抢劫犯carrying stolen money,dressed as zombies.

持有盗窃来的钱财扮成了僵尸的样子

Send backup to Westwood Metro Station.

向韦斯特伍德地铁站派支援

That's. . .

Metro Expo Line.

地铁e号♥线

No.

Nolan,the money!

诺兰钱啊

Westwood/Rancho Park.

韦斯特伍德兰丘公园

It's not funny.

这不好玩

Yeah,sure it is. Just not to you.

只是对你来说不好玩

Honestly,who steals stolen money right in front of a cop?说实在的谁会在警♥察♥面前偷被偷的钱Somebody stupid or desperate.

要么是傻要么是真缺钱

I thoughtwe were here to run. Oh,yes,we are.

我们不是来跑步的吗是啊

We just need a little more warm-up than you do.

我们需要多做准备活动

You look great,though.Yeah.

你很帅嗯

Okay,you think you're cute. . .Mmhmm.

你觉得自己很可爱

.. .but the job's a marathon.

但是工作那是马拉松

And I'm not gonna be the one who falls by the wayside我不想因为我没有受训练就because I didn'ttrain.

落大家一大截

Lookinggood!You're a beast!

加油小脑斧

We're right behind you!

我们马上就来

He's right,though.

他说的倒是没错

Tim gets back today,and I feel like

提姆今天回来我感觉我应该

I should have prepared myself somehow for the abuse to come.准备一下他要虐我

You saved the guy's life.

你救了那个人的命

He's gotto cutyou some slack.

他总得对你宽松点吧

Does Talia ever cutyou slack

塔莉亚和格雷警长or Sergeant Grey?

对你宽松过吗

It's been good knowingyou.Uhhuh.

认识你很高兴

It's time to run,Officer Nolan.

该跑步了诺兰警官

Let's go.Oh!

走吧

Be right there. I'm just gonna stretch a little more.

马上去就去我再热热身

So,how you feeling?

你感觉如何

Good.

很好

Everything okay with my green slip?

我的体♥检♥一切正常吧

Yeah.Yeah,you're medically cleared to return to duty.

是的你的身体可以回来工作

Which means it's time for the"so you got shot"speech.

所以说你要跟大家讲讲中枪的经历

I only give it to officers wounded on the job.

我只让工伤的警官来做

Lucky me.

我真幸运

Yeah, luckyyou.

是啊

So,you came in this morning

你今天来到局里thinking everything goes back to normal now,

觉得一切都恢复正常了you canjust flip a switch,

你就嘎达一下转换开关and the trauma you suffered will go away.

然后你所经受的创伤都会过去

Itwon't.

不会的

But you're trying to muscle your way through.但是你要坚强的挺过去

That's what I did.

我就是这样的

Trust me, it didn't go well.

相信我结果不会很好

I didn'tknow you got shot.

我不知道你中过枪

My lastyear on patrol.

我做巡警的最后一年

Spent two weeks in the ICU.

在重症监护室里待了两周

Rushed back thinking I could put it all behind me,火速回岗觉得自己可以忘记一切but it doesn't work that way.

但是并不是这样的

I understand.

我懂

I promise I'll. . . I'll take it slow.

我保证我会慢慢来

Okay.

好的

All right,all right,all right.

好了

Settle down.Settle down.

都安静点

Let's get to it.

开始吧

You ready,Officer Nolan?

你准备好了吗诺兰警官

'Cause once again,we start with you.

我们还要从你开始

I'm flattered?

受宠若惊啊

Don'tbe.

想多了

Yesterday,a four-man crew disguised as zombies昨天四人团伙扮成僵尸

knocked over a cash advance near Pico and Robertson.皮科和罗伯森交汇处抢劫了预付款的人

So,Officers Bishop and Nolan were able to apprehend毕绍普和诺兰警官抓获了two of the criminals,while the other two escaped.两名罪犯另外两人逃走了

Somehow,Officer Nolan managed to let

不知怎么的诺兰警官让这本身已经被盗的钱a civilian steal 10 grand in already stolen cash.

又被平民偷了一万

Luckily,CCTV captured our thief.

幸运的事监控录像记录下了小偷

Still waiting on an I.D.

还在找出这个人是谁

Uh,he plays guitar, if that helps.

有用的线索是他弹吉他

Absolutely.

很有帮助

'Cause they always list special talents on your rap sheet.因为你们的单子上总会有列举特长

Captain.How can we help you?

队长有何贵干

First off, I wanted to welcome Tim Bradford back.首先欢迎布拉德福德欢迎回来

If you need anything,you let me know.

有何需要需要尽管说

Yes,ma'am.

好的长官

Secondly,we just got some new intel on our zombies.其次我们刚刚得到了我们逃犯的新情报

Turns out that they're responsible

结果发现他们对于前六个月的for a rash of armed robberies in the last six months,大量持枪抢劫案都有关系always disguised differently.

装扮各不相同

Detectives want to get the two in custody

警官想要让已被抓获的两人to flip on their partners at large,

供出他们的同伙but there is no guarantee, so don't stop hunting.

但是无法保证所以还得继续追捕

Finally,we got a request for a civil standby.

最后我们收到了民事待命的请求

Turns out somebody's getting fired from a tech job.因为有个技术岗的人被开除了

Supervisor's worried things may not go right.

上头怕事情进展的不顺利

Babysitting a termination. . .

监视终止缓解a patrol officer's favorite assignment.

巡警最喜欢的仸务

So,who shall I bless with it?

我该给谁呢

Officer Nolan,are you volunteering?

诺兰警官你自愿吗

Just embracing the inevitable,sir.

反正也得是我长官

Smart man.

聪明

Get the address from dispatch.

去调度中心拿地址

That's it.

就这些

You sure you don'twant me to drive?

你真的不想让我开车么

Why would I want that,Boot?

为什么我会这么想呢布特

You think I'd go back on duty

你觉得我没有完全适应就回来before I'm 100 percent?No,sir.

上班了吗不是的长官

Or do you think simply doingyour job during a firefight还是就因为在交火的时候你尽职尽责means you get special treatment?No, sir.

就能特别对待不是的先生

You'll drivewhen you've earned it.

等你真的够格了就让你开车

Yes,sir.

好的长官

It's goodto haveyouback.

你回来真好

Damn straight.

那可不

How could you possibly know he was gonna take the money?你怎么会知道他要偷钱

Because everyone's an opportunist.

因为所有人都是投机分子

A guy who plays the guitar for change. . .

弹吉他讨钱的人he sees a bag of money,he's gonna steal it

看到一袋子钱是绝对会偷的

10 times out of 10.

无一例外

See,your problem is thatyou think that people

你觉得人性本善are inherently good,but you're wrong.

但是你错了

People are good when it's easy.

轻松自在的时候人们确实很善良

When push comes to shove,everyone crosses the line.生活艰难之后所有人都会越境

I must have missed that chapter in Gandhi's biography.甘地自传里这一章我一定没看

Yeah,well,until Gandhi shows up on Western Avenue,在甘地在西大道出现之前assume that everyone you meet is one bad day away

要假设你遇见的所有人from committing a crime.

都是马上要犯罪的人

Understood.

明白了

But,you know,Gandhi is dead.

但是你要知道甘地已经死了

Good morning.Morning.

早早

Doing some renovating?

翻新呢

I just took my kitchen down to the studs.

我刚刚把我的厨房♥拆了

Bigjob.

大工程啊

What did your contractor estimate. . .two months?

你的承包商说要多久啊2个月吗

Uh,four.

4个

He's lying.

他在撒谎

Longest it ever took me was three,

我最多才干过3个月的and thatwas because the appliances were on back order.那还是因为电器都延期交货了

You tell him he doesn't beat his estimate,

你告诉他不快点干he's gonna get a call from the LAPD.

就报♥警♥

I will.

我会的

Thankyou.You bet.

谢谢没事

Officers. I thoughtyou'd be here 20 minutes ago.

警官你们不是应该20分钟前就来了吗

And Nancy's with you.We'll make this quick.

南希跟你一起来了我们会速战速决

Wait.What's going on?

等会儿发生了什么

I think you're getting fired.

你要被炒了

Oh,thank God you guys are here.

哦谢天谢地你们来了

He's trapped in there.

他被困在那里了

In where?The bank?

困在哪了银行吗

No. In the wall.

不是被困在墙里了

Mike went inside to fix an ATM last night before we closed,昨天晚上关门前麦克还在里面修自助提款机and we forgot he was in there and left.

但我们完全忘记他还在里面

The lock musthave broke when he tried to come back out,他应该是想办法出来时破坏了锁and he's been inside all night.

他在里面待了一晚上

Pushed this note through the receipt slot

他听到我们来了以后when he heard us come in.

从收据单的出口吐出了这张纸条

Control,7-Adam-19 requesting LAFD

控制中心7A19请求洛杉矶警方支援to 3301 Ditmer.for a guy trapped in a wall.

派往3301迪米特路有一个男人被困在墙里Sir,we're gonna get you out of there.

先生我们马上救你出来

Sir,canyou hear me?

先生能听见我们说话吗

What's that supposed to mean?

这是什么意思

Hypoxia.Go grab the halligan out of the trunk.缺氧了去把车里的工具拿过来

We can't wait for the fire department.

来不及等消防队了

Sir, I need you to get low so I can open this wall up.先生你现在姿势放低我要打通这面墙

How tall is the space behind the ATM?

自助取款机后面的空间有多大

Oh, I don't know. It's pretty cramped in there.不知道好像挺窄的

About five feet.

大概一米五左右

Why am I doing this?

为什么我要在这敲

Boot,get in there.

菜鸟你来

Sir,are you all right?

先生你还好吗

Justto be clear,Mrs.Wu,you are not under arrest.我先说清楚吴女士你没有被捕

But your former employer has indicated

但是你的前老板已经说明thatyou are no longerwelcome back on premise.你已经不能再回公♥司♥了

Why the hell would I wantto come back here?我有什么可回来的

Look, I'vebeenwhereyou are.

VirMach:$27.3/月-E3-1240v1/16GB/1TB/10TB/洛杉矶等多机房

上次部落分享过VirMach提供的End of Life Plans系列的VPS主机,最近他们又发布了DEDICATED MIGRATION SPECIALS产品,并提供6.5-7.5折优惠码,优惠后最低每月27.3美元起。同样的这些机器现在订购,将在2021年9月30日至2022年4月30日之间迁移,目前这些等待迁移机器可以在洛杉矶、达拉斯、亚特兰大、纽约、芝加哥等5个地区机房开设,未来迁移的时...

虎跃云-物理机16H/32G/50M山东枣庄高防BGP服务器低至550元每月!

虎跃科技怎么样?虎跃科技(虎跃云)是一家成立于2017年的国内专业服务商,专业主营云服务器和独立服务器(物理机)高防机房有着高端华为T级清洗能力,目前产品地区有:山东,江苏,浙江等多地区云服务器和独立服务器,今天虎跃云给大家带来了优惠活动,为了更好的促销,枣庄高防BGP服务器最高配置16核32G仅需550元/月,有需要的小伙伴可以来看看哦!产品可以支持24H无条件退款(活动产品退款请以活动规则为准...

Virmach$7.2/年,新款月抛vps上线,$3.23/半年,/1核640M内存/10 GB存储/ 1Gbps/1T流量

Virmach自上次推出了短租30天的VPS后,也就是月抛型vps,到期不能续费,直接终止服务。此次又推出为期6个月的月抛VPS,可选圣何塞和水牛城机房,适合短期有需求的用户,有兴趣的可以关注一下。VirMach是一家创办于2014年的美国商家,支持支付宝、PayPal等方式,是一家主营廉价便宜VPS服务器的品牌,隶属于Virtual Machine Solutions LLC旗下!在廉价便宜美国...

菜鸟裹裹官网为你推荐
行业关键词怎么挖掘关键词呢,都有哪些方法深圳公交车路线深圳公交线路邮箱打不开怎么办163邮箱突然打不开了怎么办arm开发板开发板是什么?如ARM开发板,DSP开发板等。。它和最终目标板有何区别?直播加速请问哪种播放器的可以播放加速,并且可以保存qq空间打扮如何打扮QQ空间?ios系统苹果手机的系统是什么?安全漏洞如何发现系统安全漏洞云挂机云挂机每天2+元你提了吗?服务器连接异常lol为什么总是提示服务器连接异常
网址域名注册 江西服务器租用 网站域名备案 mach5 腾讯云数据库 空间打开慢 好看的桌面背景大图 免费博客空间 论坛空间 牛人与腾讯客服对话 本网站在美国维护 个人域名 圣诞促销 jsp空间 lol台服官网 服务器是干什么的 美国在线代理服务器 中国网通测速 网通服务器托管 四核服务器 更多