就会The Rookie《菜鸟老警(2018)》第一季第九集完整中英文对照剧本

菜鸟裹裹官网  时间:2021-02-12  阅读:()

菜鸟老警前情提要

Previously on"The Rookie". . .

你的钥匙在哪我需要一辆车

Where are your keys?I need a car!

放下枪

Drop the gun!

在的私人生活经历了什么波动吗

Is he going through anything in his personal life?

分手和他人之间的冲突

Breakup?Interpersonal conflict?

没有

No.

如果我迈不过去这个坎了呢小露

What if I can't get past this,Luce?

我还要怎么做这份工作

How will I ever do the job again?

-你的妻子同意作为我们的秘密线人-什么

-Your wife made a deal to be a confidential informant. -What?你想让我带窃听器

You want me to wear a wire?

他盯上她了他知道他在和警♥察♥吅作

He's onto her.Heknows shewas a cop.

-该死走走走-警♥察♥

-Damn it.Go.Go,go. -Police!

他们一定是从后门离开了

They must have gone out the back.

这都是你干的好事

You did this!

你知道我是谁吗

You knowwho I am?

你是凯尔·蒙哥马利你是亚历克斯的哥哥

You're Kyle Montgomery.You're Alex's brother.

Hey!

好了

Okay.

约翰你还好吗

John,are you okay?

我就知道这是个错误

I knew it was a mistake.

你怎么做也没办法阻止事件的发生

Nothingyou could've done to stop it.

我本可以在她进去之前把行动搅黄

I could've blown the operation early before she went in.那样你就会被解雇

And then you would've gotten yourself fired.

折磨你自己并不能帮助我们找到她

Torturingyourself isn't gonna help us find her.

她死了安吆拉

She's dead,Angela.

万斯逃脱我们的监视之后就会杀了她的

Vance killed her the second they got free of our surveillance.-你又不知道-不我敢确定

-You don't know that. -Yes, I do.

就像我一直都知道迟早有一天我会为她收尸

Just like I always knew I'd end up looking for her body.我们找到她了

We found her.

克伦肖街上靠近10街的巷子马上过来

Alley on Crenshaw near the 10.Get here now.

她还活着但是情况不妙

She's alive,but it's not good.

他们冲她的头开了一枪

They shot her in the head.

我来了亲爱的我来了我就在这

I'm he-- I'm here,baby. I'm here. I'm here.

这里是约翰·诺兰警员我刚刚在家遭受袭击

This is Officer John Nolan. I was just attacked in my home.嫌犯已被控制

The suspect is in custody.

嫌犯失去意识但还有呼吸

He's,uh,unconscious but breathing.

需要一辆救护车

Requires an ambulance.

查塔夸街5439号♥

5439 Chautauqua.

谢谢你

Thank you.

情况很不妙

This is bad.

但是他袭击了我

But he attacked me.

没错五分钟之后

Yeah,and in five minutes,

这个地方就会满是警♥察♥this place is gonnabe floodedwith cops

他们到时候就会知道我和你的私情who will instantly know that you and I slept together.谁能说这不是朊友一起聚聚

Well,who's to say this wasn't just a friendly hangout?在早上一点

At 1:00 in the morning?

在调查员针对你的枪击案

I didn't tell investigators about us

询问我的时候我没有说出我们之间的情况when they interviewed me after your shooting,

他们明确地询问你的私人关系and they asked me point-blank aboutyour relationships.知而不报是有可能害我被解雇的

That's a lie they could fire me for.

那就走在他们到这之前离开

Okay,then just go.Go before they get here.

他知道这里还有别人

He knows someonewas here.

听着

Look.

他头部刚刚收到重击

He has just suffered a fairly serious head injury.

很有可能什么都记不得了

Odds are he's not gonna remember anything,

即使他记得他又没看见你对吧and even if he does,he didn't see you,okay?

这就是个无伤大雅的谎言露西

It's a harmless lie,Lucy.

这并不会改变这里发生的事实

It doesn't change anything about what happened here.走吧

Just go.

你确定你不需要去医院

You sure you don't need to go to the hospital?

不用我没事

No, I'm fine.

还好你把枪从他手里夺下来了

Good thing you got that gun away from him.

-是的长官-诺兰警官

-Yes,ma'am. -Officer Nolan.

我没想到这么快就见到你

I did not expectto see you again so soon.

我也没想到长官

Me neither, sir.

你能趁着记忆还清晰给我简述一下事情的经过吗Well,can you brief me while it's still fresh in your head?当然没问题

Yeah,of course.

我睡不着

Uh, I couldn'tsleep,

起来到厨房♥找点吃的went to the kitchen for a bite to eat.

我留意到滑门开着

I noticedthe sliding doorwas open.

就过去查看

I went to investigate.

就是在这个时候他用球棒袭击了我

That's when he hit me with the bat.

他为什么不直接开枪

Why didn'thejust shootyou?

我想他有话想对我一吐为快

I think he had something he needed to get off his chest.他很明显对于他弟弟身上发生的事

He was clearly feeling guilty

心怀愧疚about what happened with his brother.

他这么说了吗

He said that?

不原话不是这样但是他就是这个意思

No,not exactly,but that's what he meant.

你是怎么制♥朋♥他的

How didyou overpowerhim?

在他开枪的时候我将他踢倒

I knocked him off balance when he fired the gun.子弹打到了那里的地板上

The bullet hitthe floor over there.

之后我们发生了缠斗我把他扔出了玻璃

And we fought,and I threw him through the glass.

还有谁住在这间大宅里

And who lives in the big house?

我的朊友本

My friend Ben.

我们是大学的室友他经常出游

Uh,we were college roommates.He's away traveling.所以你当时一个人在家

So you,uh--Youwere home alone?

是的长官

Yes,sir.

我当时一个人

I was alone.

你在这里做什么

So what are you doinghere?

你为什么不待在医院

Why aren't you at the hospital?

因为我不会做脑外科手术

Because I can't do brain surgery.

但是我能够抓到这个向她开枪的人

But I can catch the guy who put that bullet in her head.你还好吗

Are you okay?

我没事

I'm fine.

和她相比不算什么

Compared to her.

如果她能从手术中挺过来

If she survives surgery,

医生说她可能还有一线生机doctor says she might have a chance.

她给我的印象是一个很坚强的人

She strikes me as a fighter.

是啊

Yeah.

她就是那样的人

She's definitely that.

蒂姆

Tim. . .

沃尔夫和维斯特里已经在处理伊莎贝尔的的案件了Wolfe and Vestri were doing their jobs with Isabel.将私人恩怨牵扯进来

Making what happened personal

我们也不可能让你负责这个案件is not gonna getyou whatyou want.

你明白吗

You understand?

明白

Yeah.

你知道万斯对你的女朊友做了什么吗

You knowwhatVance did to your girlfriend?

Who?

你昨天晚上派伊莎贝尔·布拉德福德去替你买♥♥货You sent Isabel Bradford out to make a buy for you last night,马库斯·万斯朝她脑袋开了一枪and Marcus Vance shot her in the head.

真疼

Ouch.

听着嘿嘿

Listen!Hey,hey!

卡森今天可不是你能闹着玩的日子

Carson,today is not the day to screw around.

我们在哪能找到万斯

Where can we find Vance?

想都别想

No way.

如果我告诉你他们也会给我脑袋来一枪的

I tell you that,they'll put a bullet in my head,too.

小子你没有讲价的余地

Son,you don'thave a play here.

如果你不把他供出来这栋建筑里所有的警♥察♥If you don'tgive him up,every cop in this building

都会确保万斯收到消息will make sure word gets back to Vance

让他认为是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他that you ratted him out.

诺兰警官请进

Officer Nolan,come in.

没出什么事吧

Is everything okay?

请坐

Have a seat.

你在亚历克斯·蒙哥马利枪击一案的嫌疑被正式洗脱了

You've officially been cleared in the Alex Montgomery shooting.枪击被认定为正当行为

Itwas deemed a justifiable homicide.

真是让人如释重负谢谢你

That's a relief.Thank you.

我以为你叫我来是有坏消息要告诉我

I thoughtyou were calling me in here for bad news.

还有别的事

Well,there's more.

针对昨天发生的那起打斗

A new investigation has been opened

已展开新的调查into your altercation last night.

凯尔袭击了我

Kyle attacked me.

还有什么可调查的

What is there to investigate?

就是走个形式

It's pro forma.

用不了一两天就会结束

Shouldn't take,uh,but a day or two.

只要你的证词真实无误就不会有什么问题

As long as you've been truthful,there shouldn't be an issue.在我们理清这件事的来龙去脉之前

You'll be restricted to the station

你仍旧不能执行外勤工作while we get this straightened out.

但是在经历这一连串的事之后

But I'm sure you could enjoy a day of quiet

我相信你会享受这份清闲的after everything you've been through.

直接去前台找山田警官

Just go ahead and check in with Officer Yamada

报道at the front desk.

谢谢你

Thank you.

怎么样了

What happened?

在调查期间他们要我做文书工作

They put me on desk duty until they investigate.要是他们发现真♥相♥怎么么办What if they find out the truth?

不会的

They won't.

别担心会没事的

Don'tworry. It'll be fine.

我们之间没事吧

Uh,are we okay?

没有为什么这么问

Yeah,why?

哦对

O h.Right.

当时只是一时头脑发热

Look,hooking up was a heat-of-the-moment thing.我们得确保这件事不再发生

We just need to make sure that we don't do it again.是啊

Yeah.

点名室里是怎么回事

What's going on in roll call?

沃尔夫和维斯特里问出了几个

Oh.Wolfe and Vestri got a couple possible locations射伤蒂姆妻子的毒贩可能出没的地点on the dealer that shot Tim's wife,

所以我们正着手抓捕这个人so we're getting ready to hunt the guy down.要当心

Be careful.

好你也是

Yeah.You too.

据卡森所说

So,according to Carson,

万斯很可能在南口县

Vance is most likely located at a warehouse facility这个地址的一家仓储设施in South Gate at this address.

沃尔夫和维斯特里警探

All right,Detectives Wolfe and Vestri

会和该片区巡警一同盯梢will stake it out with patrol units from that division,

你们则要前往布朗森庄园while you guys will head over to Bronson Estates,

句卡森所说万斯的女朊友瑟西亚·奥勒芙住在这里where Carson says Vance's girlfriend,Cesiah Olivo, lives.但是卡森不知道她住在哪一栋公♥寓♥But Carson doesn't know which apartment she lives in,所以我们得逐户询问so we'll have to do some knocking on doors.

听好

All right, listen up.

这可能是一次非常危险的行动

This has the potential of being a very dangerous operation.万斯非同小可

Vance is a heavy hitter.

他执掌着一个装备精良的团伙

He has a well-armed crew.

他不会轻易被拿下

So he won't go down easy.

所以大家互相照应

All right,watch each other's backs out there,

谨慎行事and be careful.

嘿对于伊莎贝尔的事情我很遗憾

Hey, I'm so sorry about Isabel.

是吗多谢关心

Yeah.Thanks.

去领装备吧

Go kit up our shop.

找迈克要布拉德福德套装

Ask Mike for the Bradford Special.

那是什么

What is that?

到时候你就知道了

You'll see.

把表格填了

Fill out one of these.

-是山田警官吗-约翰·诺兰

-Officer Yamada? -Uh, John Nolan.

我暂时被分配到你这里来了

I've been assigned to your watch for the time being.没想到他们还招我这把年纪的新人

硅云香港CN2+BGP云主机仅188元/年起(香港云服务器专区)

硅云怎么样?硅云是一家专业的云服务商,硅云的主营产品包括域名和服务器,其中香港云服务器、香港云虚拟主机是非常受欢迎的产品。硅云香港可用区接入了中国电信CN2 GIA、中国联通直连、中国移动直连、HGC、NTT、COGENT、PCCW在内的数十家优质的全球顶级运营商,是为数不多的多线香港云服务商之一。目前,硅云香港云服务器,CN2+BGP线路,1核1G香港云主机仅188元/年起,域名无需备案,支持个...

spinservers:10Gbps带宽高配服务器月付89美元起,达拉斯/圣何塞机房

spinservers是一家主营国外服务器租用和Hybrid Dedicated等产品的商家,Majestic Hosting Solutions LLC旗下站点,商家数据中心包括美国达拉斯和圣何塞机房,机器一般10Gbps端口带宽,且硬件配置较高。目前,主机商针对达拉斯机房机器提供优惠码,最低款Dual E5-2630L v2+64G+1.6TB SSD月付89美元起,支持PayPal、支付宝等...

Virmach$7.2/年,新款月抛vps上线,$3.23/半年,/1核640M内存/10 GB存储/ 1Gbps/1T流量

Virmach自上次推出了短租30天的VPS后,也就是月抛型vps,到期不能续费,直接终止服务。此次又推出为期6个月的月抛VPS,可选圣何塞和水牛城机房,适合短期有需求的用户,有兴趣的可以关注一下。VirMach是一家创办于2014年的美国商家,支持支付宝、PayPal等方式,是一家主营廉价便宜VPS服务器的品牌,隶属于Virtual Machine Solutions LLC旗下!在廉价便宜美国...

菜鸟裹裹官网为你推荐
office2016激活密钥如何查询 office2016 安装密钥郭吉军新媒体营销的咨询行业有哪些好的老师?淘宝收费淘宝要收费吗?最新qq空间代码QQ空间代码flash导航条FLASH导航条 怎么加入链接?网站联盟网盟跟b2b平台有什么区别镜像文件是什么系统镜像是什么qq怎么发邮件手机QQ怎么发邮件怎么点亮qq空间图标QQ空间图标怎么点亮?奇虎论坛奇虎论坛最新推荐歌曲列表·
域名查询软件 中文域名交易中心 fdcservers cloudstack paypal认证 免费ftp空间 godaddy续费优惠码 服务器怎么绑定域名 xen 网站被封 40g硬盘 我爱水煮鱼 工信部icp备案号 免费活动 免费申请网站 国外免费asp空间 绍兴电信 国外ip加速器 drupal安装 国内域名 更多