中尉Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

霉运侦探  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

向右转!

Right wheel!

新佛兰德斯发动攻击1917年7月7 日海格将军攻击伊普尔早上六点二十我方接到命令前进

第2季第10集

斯泰尔斯庄园奇案

如果你朝着病房♥直走

If you go straight up to the ward,

他们会在那里等你想什么呢!they'll see you there.The idea!

我想见黑斯廷斯中尉

I'd like to see Lieutenant Hastings,please.

黑斯廷斯

Hastings.

请问下一趟救护车什么时候来?

When's the next ambulance due,please?

等一下护士我待会来处理你的问题

Just a moment,nurse. I'll be with you in a moment.

啊皇家燧发枪手团的

Ah.Royal Fusiliers.

新的电影到了

The new film has arrived.

你也许能在楼上看到他看电影

You'll probably find him upstairs watching.

谢谢

Thank you.

我告诉过你别跑护士

I've told you not to run,nurse.

比利时万岁欢迎比利时避难者前来

打扰了黑斯廷斯中尉有位先生要见你

Excuse me,Lieutenant Hastings.There's a gentleman to see you.好的谢谢你

Right.Thank you.

你认不出你的老朊友了吗?

Don'tyou recognise your old friends?

天呐!约翰·卡文迪什!

Good Lord! John Cavendish!

见到你真是太好了

How wonderful to see you.

我想加入来着但他们说我太老了

I tried to join up,but they said I was too ancient.

那你弟弟劳伦斯怎么样?他还在行医吗?

What aboutyour brother,Lawrence?Is he practicing medicine yet?他开战后就没干了我不知道他为什么考医师

Well,he wasn't until the war. I don't know why he bothered to qualify.然后他们让他去当地的医院工作

Then they made him go to work at the local hospital.

但他还在写作

He's still writing,though.

有发表过作品吗?

Anything publishe d?

噢故事诗杂♥志♥上的小文章

Oh,stories,poems,bits and pieces in magazines.

我想你听说我妈妈再婚了吧?

I suppose you heard mother married again?

天呐不!我不知道

Good heavens,no! I didn't know that.

某个家伙自称是

Some fellow who turned up

伊维的远方表亲之类的on the pretext of being Evie's second cousin or something.

-你还记得伊维吧?-伊维?

-You remember Evie?-Evie?

伊维·霍华德她是妈妈家务上的帮手

Evie Howard.She's the mother's factotum companion.

什么都会了不起的人老伊维

Jack of all trades.Great sport,old Evie.

肯定是在我去之后

Must have been after my time.

不管怎样这个叫英格勒索普的家伙

Well,anyway,this fellow Inglethorp

出现了一个月后turned up and about a month later

她忽然宣布她和阿尔弗雷德订婚了the mater suddenly announced that she and Alfred were engaged.我是说他肯定比她年轻二十岁

I mean,he must be twenty years younger than she is.

天呐!对你们来说一定是困难的境况吧

Good Lord!Difficult situation for all of you.

困难?

D i ffic ult?

是该死

It's damnable.

你能离开这个地方吗?

Do you get away from this place?

我不是这里的犯人你懂的

Well, I'm not a prisoner here,you know.

但你该去旅游了不是吗?

Butyou're up to travelling,aren'tyou?

我是说我建议你过来住几天

I mean, I was goingto suggestyou come down for few days.我很乐意我可以从军队里离开休息几天

I'd love to. I could do with a break from the army.

我可以周六过来可以吗?

I could come down on Saturday, if that's all right?

太好了!

That's marvellous!

斯泰尔斯圣玛丽!斯泰尔斯圣玛丽!

Styles St.Mary!Styles St.Mary!

-黑斯廷斯! -约翰

-Hastings! - J ohn.

你来接我真是太好了

Good of youto meetme.

走吧

Comeon.

还能弄到一点汽油

Still got a drop or two of petrol,you see.

感谢农业部

Thanks to the Minister of Agriculture.

你经常开车吗?

Do you have to do a lot of driving?

经常开

Quite a bit.

每个月我都要去

I have to visit every farm

半径二十英里以内的所有农场拜访一次within a twenty mile radius once a month.

不知道我们有没有时间去接辛西娅和劳伦斯

I wonder if we've time to pick up Cynthia and Lawrence.不他们现在应该已经从医院出发了

No,they'll have started from the hospital by now.

辛西娅是你妻子吗?

Is Cynthia your wife?

不不辛西娅是我妈妈帮助的一个人

No,no.Cynthia's a protegee of my mother's.

是个老同学的女儿

Daughter of an old school fellow.

家人没给她留一分钱我妈妈拯救了她

She was left penniless and my mother came to the rescue.她和劳伦斯都在马姆斯伯里医院工作

She works at the same hospital as Lawrence in Malmesbury.走吧

Comeon.

恐怕你会觉得这里太安静了

I'm afraid you'll find it very quiet down here.

亲爱的伙伴在法国的欢乐之后

My dear fellow,after the joys of France,

那正是我想要的that's just what I want.

那是你的邻居之一吗?

Is that one of your neighbours?

嗯?

Mmm?

那个骑马的女孩真漂亮

The girl on the horse.Beautiful girl.

是的是的

Yes, I suppose she is.

不那是瑞克斯太太附近某个农场主的遗孀

No,that's Mrs.Raikes.Widow of one of the farmers hereabouts.你好伊维

Hello,Evie.

这是我们受伤的英雄

Here's ourwounded hero.

黑斯廷斯中尉这是霍华德小姐

Lieutenant Hastings,Miss Howard.

你好

How doyou do?

你最好小心点黑斯廷斯中尉

Better be careful,Lieutenant Hastings,

不然我会征召你除草的or I'll recruityou for the weeding.

噢我很乐意

Oh,only too delighted.

别客气了你很快会后悔的

Don't be polite.You'll regret it later.

如果可以取舍

In case of refusal,

泰德敏斯特女士可能在第一天举♥行♥庆典Lady Tadminster might open the fete on the first day,克洛斯比太太第二天举♥行♥and Mrs.Crosbie onthe second.

但公爵夫人呢?

Butwhat about the Duchess?

黑斯廷斯中尉到了妈妈

Lieutenant Hastings has arrived,mother.

嘿黑斯廷斯先生!

Why,Mr.Hastings!

好多年不见了

After all these years.

你的伤全好了吗?

Are you quite recovered from your wound?

噢是的恢复得很好英格勒索普太太

Oh.Yes,pretty well,you know,Mrs.Inglethorp.

只是擦伤

Just a scratch.

阿尔弗雷德亲爱的这是黑斯廷斯先生

Alfred,darling,this is Mr.Hastings.

黑斯廷斯先生这是我丈夫

Mr.Hastings,my husband.

很高兴见到你黑斯廷斯中尉

I'm delighted to meet you,Lieutenant Hastings.

你好

How doyou do?

玛丽这是黑斯廷斯中尉

Mary,Lieutenant Hastings.

黑斯廷斯中尉我听说过你很多事

Lieutenant Hastings, I've heard so much aboutyou.我也是卡文迪什太太约翰是个幸运的男人

And I you,Mrs.Cavendish. John's a lucky man.

啊种子蛋糕!

Ah.Seed cake!

-再见辛西娅-再见

-Bye,Cynthia. -Bye.

再见劳伦斯再见

Bye,Lawrence,bye.

我们迟到了你妈妈讨厌我们喝茶的时候迟到

We're late.Your mother hates us being late for tea.

她就喜欢我们都按她说的做

She just likes to get us all on parade.

噢大忙人总是忙

Oh well,one keeps busy,you know.

安慰军人运输步器

Comforts for the troops,armament drives.

下面三个月我们计划了多少事阿尔弗雷德?

How many events have we got arranged over the next three months,Alfred?三场义卖♥♥两场庆典

Three bazaars and two fetes.

是的当然还有拍卖♥♥

Yes,and of course,the sale of work.

亲爱的我肯定你的垫子湿了

You know,my dear, I'm sure that cushion is damp.

Oh.

我来吧

Allow me.

好了

There.

这样好多了亲爱的

That's better,dearest.

我们总不能让你坐在湿垫子上是吗?

Can't have you sitting on damp cushions, can we?

你真体贴阿尔弗雷德

You're so thoughtful,Alfred.

好吃的种子蛋糕来了

Dashedgood seed cake.

谢谢你多尔卡丝

Thank you,Dorcas.

啊辛西娅来了

Ah,here's Cynthia.

你仈天来得太晚了辛西娅

You're very late today,Cynthia.

噢我知道很抱歉巴士来晚了

Oh. I know. I'm sorry.The bus was late.

这是黑斯廷斯先生这是默多克小姐

This is Mr.Hastings.Miss Murdoch.

-你好-劳伦斯在哪?

-How do you do?-Where's Lawrence?

噢他上楼了

Oh,he's just gone upstairs.

他很快下来

He'll be down in a minute.

他最好快一点

He'd better hurry up

不然就没有蛋糕吃了or there won'tbe any cake left.

我有个做护士的表亲

I've got a cousin who's nursing.

她的大多数时间都用来抚慰她的姐妹了

She seems to spend most of her time placating the sister.

噢她们怕极了!你完全想象不到

Oh,they're terrifying!You've no idea.

但我不是护士感谢老天

But I'm not a nurse,thank heaven,

我在药房♥工作

I work in the dispensary.

噢你毒死了多少人?

Oh.How many people haveyou poisoned?

噢成百上千!

Oh,hundreds!

请你别再鬼扯了辛西娅

Don't talk such nonsense,Cynthia,please.

战争结束后你要做什么黑斯廷斯中尉?

What will you do after the war,Lieutenant Hastings?

呃你们也许会嘲笑我

Well,you may laugh at me,

但我一直有个秘密的愿望想做个侦探but I've always had a secret hankering to be a detective.

战前我在比利时

I was in Belgium before the war

我在那里遇到了一个非常有名的侦探and I ran across a very famous detective there.

你在比利时做什么?

Whatwere you doing in Belgium?

其实是猎鸭子

Duck shooting,actually.

这个侦探从布鲁塞尔到一个小村庄调查要桩谋杀案

This detective was down from Brussels investigating a murder in the village.

我想我曾一度是嫌犯

I think I was a suspect for a time,

因为射杀受害者的枪和我的是一样的型号♥because the victim was shot with the same sort of gun as I had.

-真吓人! -噢不其实并不是

-How frightful! -Oh no,not really.

我推理的系统就是以他的为基础

My system's based on his,

当然我的已经大大改进了though of course, I've progressed rather further.

他是个有趣的小男人

He was funny little man.

喜欢打扮但是非常聪明

A great dandy,but wonderfully clever.

我喜欢好的侦探故事

I love a good detective story.

威尔金斯医生说昨天还在说

Dr.Wilkins was saying yesterday

因为对医药领域越来越罕见的毒药的无知that owingto the ignorance of the more uncommon poisons among the medical profession,也许会出现数不尽的不被怀疑的谋杀there were probably countless cases of murder that went quite unsuspected.

我们能说点别的吗?

Can we talk about something else?

我弟弟对这事有点敏感

My brother's a bit sensitive about this,

虽然他自己是学医的being a medical man himself.

别开枪!

Holdyour fire!

又一个英国田园信仰的例子

Another example of the English bucolic beliefs,

红花海绿anagallis arvensis.

用英语说红花海绿

In English,the Scarlet Pimpernel.

人们认为这种花开的时候

It is believed thatwhen this flower is open,

是好天气延长的象征it is a sign of a prolonged spell of the fine weather.

在这个国家很少见到这种花开

Itis seldom seen open inthis country.

发生什么事了吗凡德斯达特先生?

Something the matter,Monsieur van der Stadt?

他想知道我们为什么要一直说英语

He wants to know whywe have to speak English all of the time.他觉得很累

He finds it tiring.

因为凡德斯达特先生

Mm.Because,Monsieur van der Stadt,

我们在这个国家是客人in this country,we are the guests.

如果我们要获得本地人对我们的信心

If we are to gain the confidence of the natives,

我们必须学会他们的生活方式we must learn their ways.

你们!你们排其他的人在哪?

You men!Where are the rest of your platoon?

他们死了长官

They're dead,sir.

至少他们说他们没死

Least,they said they wasn't,

但大英帝国说他们必须死but the umpire said they had to be.

不管怎样摆脱这些平民

Well,get rid of these civilians anyway.

斯泰尔斯庄园真是个了不起的老地方

Styles Courtreally is a glorious old place.

是的是的

Yes.Yes, it is.

总有一天它会是我的

It'll be mine some day.

还有我们在伦敦的房♥子

And ourhouse in London,too.

我已经说朋妈妈

I've managed to persuade mother

英格勒索普无权继承这些that Inglethorp's got no right to them.

不管怎样道义上没有继承权

No moral right,anyway.

目前来说

As it stands at the moment,

hostkvm:7折优惠-香港VPS韩国VPS,8折优惠-日本软银、美国CN2 GIA、新加坡直连VPS

hostkvm本月对香港国际线路的VPS、韩国CN2+bgp线路的VPS正在做7折终身优惠,对日本软银线路、美国CN2 GIA线路、新加坡直连线路的VPS进行8折终身优惠促销。所有VPS从4G内存开始支持Windows系统,当然主流Linux发行版是绝对不会缺席的!官方网站:https://hostkvm.com香港国际线路、韩国,7折优惠码:2021summer日本、美国、新加坡,8折优惠码:2...

HostYun全场9折,韩国VPS月付13.5元起,日本东京IIJ线路月付22.5元起

HostYun是一家成立于2008年的VPS主机品牌,原主机分享组织(hostshare.cn),商家以提供低端廉价VPS产品而广为人知,是小成本投入学习练手首选,主要提供基于XEN和KVM架构VPS主机,数据中心包括中国香港、日本、德国、韩国和美国的多个地区,大部分机房为国内直连或者CN2等优质线路。本月商家全场9折优惠码仍然有效,以KVM架构产品为例,优惠后韩国VPS月付13.5元起,日本东京...

wordpress投资主题模版 白银黄金贵金属金融投资网站主题

wordpress投资主题模版是一套适合白银、黄金、贵金属投资网站主题模板,绿色大气金融投资类网站主题,专业高级自适应多设备企业CMS建站主题 完善的外贸企业建站功能模块 + 高效通用的后台自定义设置,简洁大气的网站风格设计 + 更利于SEO搜索优化和站点收录排名!点击进入:wordpress投资主题模版安装环境:运行环境:PHP 7.0+, MYSQL 5.6 ( 最低主机需求 )最新兼容:完美...

霉运侦探为你推荐
登陆qq空间首页手机怎么没法登陆QQ空间首页了?浏览器哪个好什么浏览器最好用?浏览器哪个好大家用过的哪种浏览器最好用?用过多种浏览器的说聚酯纤维和棉哪个好聚酯纤维面料和纯棉面料哪个好苹果x和xr哪个好苹果x和苹果xr买哪个好小说软件哪个好用免费看小说,哪个软件好,要免费的宝来和朗逸哪个好宝来和朗逸哪个好电陶炉和电磁炉哪个好电磁炉跟电陶炉哪个好尼康和佳能单反哪个好佳能和尼康单反哪个好?51空间登录51空间,怎么添加啊?怎么登陆?
香港托管 表单样式 dropbox网盘 免费ddos防火墙 租空间 e蜗牛 促正网秒杀 七夕快乐英文 国外代理服务器软件 美国免费空间 四川电信商城 重庆电信服务器托管 xshell5注册码 美国asp空间 服务器机柜 asp.net虚拟主机 腾讯空间登录首页 西安服务器机柜 ftp服务器是什么 更多