没人Top of the Lake《谜湖之巅(2013)》第一季第二集完整中英文对照剧本

top  时间:2021-01-31  阅读:()

Don'ttouchhim!

别碰他!

All right. Just bring him into shore.

好吧把他拉上岸就行了

We're going to have to stay here.

我们得呆在这儿shit.

糟糕

Haveyou gota mobile?

你带手♥机♥了吗?

It's up with my shirt.

我上衣口袋里有

This is detective robin griffin with the southern lakes police.我是南湖警局的罗宾·格里芬警探

I have a body,male,middle-aged.

发现一具中年男性的尸体

5'10".Brown hair.

身高178厘米棕色头发

It's Bob Platt. It's BobPlatt.

是鲍勃·普拉特名字叫鲍勃·普拉特

Ri ght.

You know there's a,

毛利人中

A Maori legend about this lake

流传着一个关于这湖的传说

That says there's a demon's heart at the bottom of it.相传湖底有颗恶魔的心脏

It beats, it makes the lake rise and fall every five minutes.它的跳动带着湖水每五分钟涨落一次

Does it rise and fall?Yeah.Yeah, it does.

这湖真的有涨落吗是的

It was this,um,a warrior

仍前有一位勇士

That rescued a maiden from a giant demon called Tipua.他仍大恶魔地铺按手中救下一位少女

And he set fire to the demon's body while it slept

并趁恶魔睡着时放火烧了它

And burnt everything but his heart.

烧得只剩下心脏

And the fat melting from the body formed a trough.

烧化的油脂形成了一块凹地

And the snow from the mountains ran down to fill it山上的雪融化流下来

To form this lake.

形成了这个湖

My dad died in this lake.

我父亲死在这湖里

Yeah.

是的

I remember.Sorry.

我记得很遗憾

Uh,this is the Mitcham's house.

这里是米查姆家

Nobody's here.Call again.

家里没人以后再打过来吧

You didn't hear him fall in?No.

你没听闻他溺水了?没有

We were cruising along.

我们那时正一起在船上

I was just going. . .

我正要. . .

He didn't call out,he just fell off the back.

他都没喊一声就背朝后掉下去了

I just swore I didn't hear anything.

我发誓一点动静也没听到hey,bobby,what's going on? Coke and kettles,please.Salt.嘿条子进展怎样?可乐和薯片咸的

I didn't know Bob Platt,you see,

我不认识鲍勃·普拉特

But many people wanted to see him drown.Not me.但很多人都巴不得他死但不包括我

Notme.Notme,no.Not me.

不是我不是我

Did I,uh,did I just say me?

我刚刚说了是我了吗?

You drink on duty?

你当值还喝酒?

Hey. . .

Give these to someone else,will you,mate?

这个卖♥♥给其他人好吗老兄?

The prefect's here.

较真警官在这儿呢

Excuse me.Are you Luke Mitcham?

打扰一下你是卢克米查姆吗?

Is Tui athome?

涂依在家吗?

I've been tryingto ringyour dad,but no one's picked up.我给你父亲打过电♥话♥但没人接

And. . .

那. . .

Is he athome?

他在家吗?

Oh, I don'tknow.

我不知道

I have an appointment to see Tui this afternoon.

今天下午我和涂依约好见面

If he letsyou in.

只要他肯让你进屋

If he'shome.

如果他在家的话

Yeah, if he's home.

没错如果他在家

Yeah?

谁?

Detective Robin Griffin.Southern lakes police.

我是南湖警局的罗宾·格里芬警官

So?

有事吗?

I'm wanting to chat with Tui,if I may?

我想和涂依谈谈可以吗?

You could if shewas here.

她不在

Is sheat school?

她在学校吗?

I doubtshe's atschool.No.

恐怕不在

Do you mindif I come inandlookaround?

我可以进来看看吗?

Yeah, I do.

不行

Do youmind?

我可以进来吗?

You're Jude and Ivan's daughter,aren'tyou?

你是裘德和伊万的女儿对吗?

Yes.

是的

And you're a detective?

你还是个警探?

Okay.Let's see who you look like.

好吧看看你长得像谁

Hey,girl.

你好啊姑娘

You like dogs?

你喜欢狗吗?

Yes.Wouldyou like an orphaned one?

喜欢你想领养一只吗?

No thanks.

不了谢谢

I'm in a dilemma.

我现在进退两难

This is Bob Platt's dog.

这是鲍勃·普拉特的狗

I was hoping she would settle in.

我本来希望她能在这儿安顿下来

She's already bit my dog and she's riled up the others.但她已经咬了我的狗还老招惹其他的狗

Why have you got platt's dog?

普拉特的狗为什么在你这儿?

He drowned.Didn'tyou hear?

他淹死了你不知道吗?

She was hungry so I took her in.

她很饿我就带她回来了

No dog should go hungry.

狗狗不应该挨饿

It's not right.

这样不对

You're goingto shoother?

你要打死她?

If you don'twanther.

你又不要她

Wasn't there anyone else who could have taken her?没有其他人会收养她吗?

How about platt's wife?

普拉特的老婆呢?

Platt didn't have a wife.

普拉特没结婚

Truth is he was a dumb prick.Nobody liked him.

他是个怂货没人喜欢他

Nobody liked his dog either,except me.

也没人喜欢他的狗除了我

Hey,Coco.

嘿可可

Hey,come here,girl.Come here.

到这儿来好姑娘

One of my rescues.

这只也是我救下来的

Said she was too aggressive.

她太好斗

Bitsome kids.

咬了好些孩子

So I taught her some manners and give her to Tui.

我教给她一些规矩后送给了涂依

So she's tui's dog now.

她现在是涂依的狗了

But tui's not here?

但涂依却不在这儿?

'cause I see her dog,

我看见了她的狗

And her bike.

她的自行车

No,she's not here and if she is,doesn'twantto talk to you.她不在这儿就算她在也不想跟你说话

Butyou'd tell me.

但是你会告诉我的

Ri ght?

不是吗?

You're the one doing the talking.

你才是在讲话的那个人呀

Let me out.

我要走了

It's good whatyou're doing,you know?

你是在做好事知道吗?

Helping out my daughter.She's in a tough spot.

帮助我的女儿她正处于一个艰难的时期

Just understand one thing.

只要记住一点

No one loves her morethan me.

没人比我更爱她

No one.

没人

Whoa,boy.

唔小伙子

Do you knowwhose horsethis is?

你知道这是谁的马吗?

Yes, itbelongs to a girl called Tui Mitcham.

涂依·米查姆的

She's fallen off?Well,we don't know yet.

她掉下去了?还不知道

Well,that's what I'm worried about.

我正担心这个

I can't figure it out.

我也不明白

She,she stayed with us up at the camp last night,她昨晚和我们一起露营

But she left early this morning to go back home again.但她一早就离开又回家了

When was the last time you saw her?

你最后一次见到她是什么时候?

Well,when she leftthis morning.

她今早离开的时候

She went up to feed her chihuahua this morning.她今早喂吉娃娃了

That was hours ago.

是几个小时以前的事了

We've got all the women looking out for her.

我们叫所有的人都出来找她

Hey,someone to check the ditches.

嘿去个人到沟里看看

Oh,well,what about up the road?

好的路上面也找找?

Notgood.

情况不妙

This is for a fuck.

这是一次嘿♥咻♥的钱

Seven minutes,

七分钟

Not a minute more.

一分钟也不能多

I'll be in. . .

我会在.. .

Room 6.

六号♥房♥等你

Come in.

请进

Take a shower.

洗个澡吧

When you finish,the clock will start ticking.

洗完澡之后就要开始计时了

I like to be undressed,that should take two minutes.我喜欢光着身子需要两分钟

That leaves five for the fuck.

给滚床单留五分钟

Why the seven minutes?

为什么是七分钟?

Please undress me.

给我脱衣朋

Um. . . Sarge.

嗯. . .我叫萨吉

Please undress me,Sarge.Time's running out.

给我脱衣朋萨吉时间不多了

Why the time limit?

为什么要限制时间?

Do you really wanna know?

你真想知道?

Yeah. I have these compulsions,serious ones,

嗯我有强迫症非常严重

That my teacher is helping me with.

我的老师就是在帮我解决这个

If I spend more than seven minutes with a man,

如果我跟一个男人相处超过七分钟

With any kind of a man,

无论什么类型的男人

I run the danger of growing a romantic attachment我就可能会爱上他

That could take seven weeks or seven months to get over.

那种感觉会持续七周或者七个月才会消失

Yeah,right. Slower.

好吧慢一点

The time thing's probably arbitrary,but it's a restriction. . .时间是定好的但是还有一个条件

That stops me feeling too much.

不会让我有太多想法

Jesus, I don't

天啊我没有

Feel much about anybody,really.

我没有对谁有想法真的

Nothing?

一点也没有吗?

Not even angry?

都不生气吗?

No.Oh,uh,pissed off maybe.

不只是有点不高兴

Leave it be.

就这样吧

How are we going for time?

我们还有多长时间?

Well. . . You wantyour tits done?

好吧你喜欢狗爬式吗?

Don't talk.

别说话

Uh, just shove my hands and my head where you want them.嗯我的手和头应该放在那里

Yeah,yeah.Here.

对对这里

Right.Well,the most important is immigration.

是的外地移♥民♥是最重要的

Good.Hospitals and homeless shelters?

很好医院和救济营都查过了吗?

Ri ght.

好的

Great.Thank you.

好的谢谢

Um,well, I'm off track somewhere near Lake Sylvan.

我在西尔文湖附近下了车

Paula from the cafe thinks she saw smoke out here this morning.咖啡馆的宝拉说她今天早上看见过这里在冒烟

Okay.Thank you,Zena.

好的谢谢詹娜

Are you early?

你平时都起这么早吗?

I hopeso.

希望如此

Didyou sleep there?

你睡在这?

I'll seeyou in anhour.

一小时后见

It's a bit of a turn off,they're not gonna be gay.

真是令人失望他们竟然不是同性恋

I don'tknow.Forwho?

我不知道他们是谁?

I don't have a boyfriend.

我又没有男朊友

Hello.Hey.

你好嗨

Take a look at this,then.

你看看这个

Name tags,mate.

助手的名牌老兄

That's me.That's my seat.Yeah.

那是我的座位嗯

No,yours is over here, isn'tit?

不你的座位在那边不是吗?

Usesomeone else's.

坐别人的吧

Okay.Tui Angel Mitcham,12 years of age.

好涂依·安吉尔·米查姆十二岁

Matt Mitcham and Kimmie Wongsawat's only daughter.

马特·米查姆和吉米·王石娲唯一的女儿

Eurasian appearance and she is at present five months pregnant.

欧亚混血而且她已有五个月的身孕

She was last seen at the paradise property.

最后一次被人看见是在失乐天堂

The new residents,eight females,said she arrived by horse and stayed one night.有八个新搬来的女人说她骑着马去那还住了一夜

And according to Matt Mitcham,she never came home.

而且根据马特·米查姆的说法她也没再回去过

Buther dog did.

sharktech:老牌高防服务器商,跳楼价,1G独享$70、10G共享$240、10G独享$800

不知道大家是否注意到sharktech的所有服务器的带宽价格全部跳楼跳水,降幅简直不忍直视了,还没有见过这么便宜的独立服务器。根据不同的机房,价格也是不一样的。大带宽、不限流量比较适合建站、数据备份、做下载、做流媒体、做CDN等多种业务。 官方网站:https://www.sharktech.net 付款方式:比特币、信用卡、PayPal、支付宝、西联汇款 以最贵的洛杉矶机器为例,配置表如...

轻云互联-618钜惠秒杀,香港CN2大宽带KVM架构云服务器月付22元,美国圣何塞精品云月付19元爆款!海量产品好货超值促销进行中!

官方网站:点击访问青云互联活动官网优惠码:终身88折扣优惠码:WN789-2021香港测试IP:154.196.254美国测试IP:243.164.1活动方案:用户购买任意全区域云服务器月付以上享受免费更换IP服务;限美国区域云服务器凡是购买均可以提交工单定制天机防火墙高防御保护端口以及保护模式;香港区域购买季度、半年付、年付周期均可免费申请额外1IP;使用优惠码购买后续费周期终身同活动价,价格不...

华纳云,3折低至优惠云服务器,独立服务器/高防御服务器低至6折,免备案香港云服务器CN2 GIA三网直连线路月付18元起,10Mbps带宽不限流量

近日华纳云发布了最新的618返场优惠活动,主要针对旗下的免备案香港云服务器、香港独立服务器、香港高防御服务器等产品,月付6折优惠起,高防御服务器可提供20G DDOS防御,采用E5处理器V4CPU性能,10Mbps独享CN2 GIA高速优质带宽,有需要免备案香港服务器、香港云服务器、香港独立服务器、香港高防御服务器、香港物理服务器的朋友可以尝试一下。华纳云好不好?华纳云怎么样?华纳云服务器怎么样?...

top为你推荐
金士顿4g内存条金士顿4g内存条价格是多少啊?火影忍者644火影644集4分钟左右的背景音乐是什么滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机哪个好全自动洗衣机滚筒的和波轮的有什么区别,各有什么好处?机械表和石英表哪个好自动石英表与全自动机械表哪个好绝地求生加速器哪个好绝地求生哪个加速器好用一点,求推荐一个核芯显卡与独立显卡哪个好核芯显卡和独立显卡有什么区别?最好的是哪个?雅思和托福哪个好考托福和雅思哪个好考 急。。。。。雅思和托福哪个好考考托福好还是雅思好雅思和托福哪个好考托福、雅思哪个好考?雅思和托福哪个好考现在考雅思还是托福好
长沙服务器租用 jsp主机 美元争夺战 精品网 128m内存 suspended 太原联通测速平台 in域名 如何建立邮箱 789 空间申请 ssl加速 国内空间 带宽测试 七牛云存储 asp空间 googlevoice globalsign asp.net虚拟主机 超低价 更多